Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts

3 posters

Go down

Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts Empty Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts

Post  cosme fulanito Fri May 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Last edited by cosme fulanito on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts Empty Re: Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts

Post  cosme fulanito Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

HTML code is working wrong... ¬¬

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts Empty Re: Dynamuse Corp. Official Studios Payroll Point Amounts

Post  Sh0n3x Sat May 15, 2010 3:01 am

Great work hommie, but why are sounds so lowly paid? I'm afraid our sound makers won't make to much new sounds then :S
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sat May 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Guess i will have to value sounds on 90 pt max at least and do some more generous amount modifications there. Thank god i saved the PSD

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Sat May 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Slimnooze wrote:Guess i will have to value sounds on 90 pt max at least and do some more generous amount modifications there. Thank god i saved the PSD
I hoped you did it Wink

Just one thing, when you first gave me leader on Dyna and when I saw those points for the first time short after (experimenting with functions ^^) they were at 14k. So that means that they didn't update from then, which along with Nova's long lasting 0 means that studio points are bugged :@ Take easy with pays 'cuz they maybe won't even update again for some time...
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Sun May 16, 2010 1:11 am

Sh0n3x wrote:
Slimnooze wrote:Guess i will have to value sounds on 90 pt max at least and do some more generous amount modifications there. Thank god i saved the PSD
I hoped you did it Wink

Just one thing, when you first gave me leader on Dyna and when I saw those points for the first time short after (experimenting with functions ^^) they were at 14k. So that means that they didn't update from then, which along with Nova's long lasting 0 means that studio points are bugged :@ Take easy with pays 'cuz they maybe won't even update again for some time...

Exactly! I actually pay all of you the double you originally earned... i mean... you originally earned 550 points for point count. R-Man earned 950 and so on... but making the fucking payrolls i made a mistake:

When you do the payments, you better enter all the payments of each member at the same time! and then press PAY! The problm was that i did that one by one (member) saving myself of a posible delivery error by FPS Banana sistem (you know FPS Banana...)

Once you entered the payment amounts in each member's slot the amount stay loaded on the web.

Well, so... like i was doing the payments one by one i payed again and i forgot to erase the previous amounts first (I was triying to pay one by one remember, but for those who i already delivered, the amount stay) and as it was loaded there, they received the same amount AGAIN! so that was pluss the previous = twice. That way i must balance the payments so everybody received double check at the end. Did you got it?

SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOUR PAY TIME FINALLY COME. And if CORE 2 members start to complain about payment you tell 'em they need to wait till the points get updated

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomZ Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 am

who was your first payroll man, anyways?
RomZ
RomZ
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down