Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure

+2
R-man
cosme fulanito
6 posters

Go down

Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure Empty Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure

Post  cosme fulanito Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Dynamuse Corp.

Dynamuse Corp.
Core 1: Dyna
Core 2: Nova

Two studio houses (we call them "Cores") that builds up the entire Dynamuse Studios called from now on Dynamuse Corp.

Two separated FPS Banana Customization Development Studio Houses that are treated as one solid, composing the whole of what we call officially: Dynamuse Corp. (Dymanuse Corporataion.) or, if you prefer something more nostalgic: Dynamuse Studios. Cuz now we are more than only one house.

Core 1: Dyna

Is the previous Dynamuse Studio, just as it was; the same crew, the same style, the same quality.

The reason why we (Shonex and Slimnooze) builded this idea up was beacause
Dymanuse Studio became full haouse faster than we spected, so... with 16 members on, we are not able to request more members to join in, and we like too keep our studio as "only can join by invites and requests" so the logical reason was to make Dynamuse open house by a short time spot, enought to allow those people to join and then set it back to "private" studio. But Dyna people is dauntless and they enjoy to take risks so we expand the Dynamuse entity by making a second house, a branch... we have called it Core 2: Nova

It's the second and last studio house being part of Dynamuse Corporation. A entirely new studio house on FPS Banana aimed mainly to expand Dynamuse Studio's (Now called "Core 1: Dyna") membership slots, so we can recruit more talented people to boost Dynamuse performance!

This Core 2: Nova will be like the brother studio of Core 1: Dyna, Working together by sharing resources, designs, ideas, news and anything related to cuztomization or things whether could help us to do better what we do best: Improve gamer's amusement!

This new studio house will be counting with new members like DMG, but first Shonex must build that studio enought to look good and be able to call another members attention so he can proceed to recruit talented people! I will be helping him with the uber look, which will be pretty similar to Core 1: Dyna uber deign. So yeah... we will keep that space thematic along with some little touches of technological appearance for both Cores

The only two members that will be part of both studio crews at the same time will be Slimnooze and Shonex of course, so we will act like the link between both houses

This branch actually was created because another more humild purpose: Keep those less active members in our studio frontlines, trusting them. Instead expulse them in order to have available membership slots to request another members, we are giving you another chance to glow (probably the last) and i dont need to call names cuz one knows what one is. So i'm claiming you to please show people what you can do for their amusement.

This is a hard work! so pliss be patience and help us on anything you think you could, WITHOUT SACRIFICING VALUABLE TIME FOR SCHOOL, FAMILY FRIENDS OR HOBBIES!

Soon we will see Dynamuse on the Top!king

If i miss something to discuss just call

Slimnooze
Dynamuse Corp. Managing Board
afro

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure Empty Re: Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure

Post  R-man Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Why dont we just divide it like one dynamuse skinning and the other dynamuse mapping
R-man
R-man
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure Empty Re: Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure

Post  Sh0n3x Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

Hehe nicely written dude ^^
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

sue12bull wrote:Why dont we just divide it like one dynamuse skinning and the other dynamuse mapping

Shit your right! but its done now... any way, as we are mainly a skinnners' studio and just a few full mappers are in, i think that even with a whole studio only for skinners wont be enought memberships for all (i mean that later or soon will be more than 16 skinners on the corp.) Do you fell me?

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomZ Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:43 am

when should shonex make the studio?
RomZ
RomZ
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:58 pm

RomZ wrote:when should shonex make the studio?

It's already done me:

Of course, as with Dyna... this gonna take a few time to look cool and fulfilled. But... is our Corp. men... do you speck less? afro

cosme fulanito
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dynamuse Corporation Official Structure Empty cs mw2 aimable by rgggames mod v1.0

Post  RAFAEL Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 pm

RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I.P. Freely Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

can't you see the button that says NEW THREAD rite under the NEWS title instead of replying to one of the oldest threads?
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:
can't you see the button that says NEW THREAD rite under the NEWS title instead of replying to one of the oldest threads?

Nothing more to say

Topic closed

If someone has a problem with it pm a/an mod/admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down