Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin)

5 posters

Go down

Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin) Empty Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin)

Post  Algorithm Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

You guys might be interested in this plugin, Smile I have made a plugin that lets me have 8 hand skins for each player model, It means it depends on the player model u use, example.. you chose a SAS and you'll have SAS sleeves.. for SEAL, you'll have SEAL sleeves... all player models have different hands Smile, and oh, all weapons has Aim Down Sights except for Elites, Grenades, Knives.. etc. BUT the problem is you have to have a diffent hand models too Smile but you can just retexture and recycle Wink

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin) Empty Re: Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin)

Post  {- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -} Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am

Oh my God this is amazing paolo you are the Best!!!! But for this you will need All weapons in each slevee skin right?
{- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -}
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin) Empty Re: Team Player Models (AMXModX Plugin)

Post  RAFAEL Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 am

you should have used css hands with different sleeves and retexture
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 am

RAFAEL wrote:you should have used css hands with different sleeves and retexture
I did Smile

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Great work with the plugin.Its awesome idea,but how can i get separate hands for all 8 players and aim down sights?Can you upload a tutorial or video?
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

sloba_986 wrote:Great work with the plugin.Its awesome idea,but how can i get separate hands for all 8 players and aim down sights?Can you upload a tutorial or video?
I am very sorry man, but I really don't release my source codes for plugins. I can only make plugins for people who want it. but I really don't give out the codes.. please don't feel bad about me or anything. If you want this plugin I could just give you a compiled version when its finished Smile.

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  {- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -} Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:44 am

paologerochi wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:Great work with the plugin.Its awesome idea,but how can i get separate hands for all 8 players and aim down sights?Can you upload a tutorial or video?
I am very sorry man, but I really don't release my source codes for plugins. I can only make plugins for people who want it. but I really don't give out the codes.. please don't feel bad about me or anything. If you want this plugin I could just give you a compiled version when its finished Smile.

You Will Put This plugin in CSMW3?
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 am

{- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -} wrote:You Will Put This plugin in CSMW3?
Sorry, but nope.. too much work, besides CSMW3 has already 2 diffent hands already.

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 am

paologerochi wrote:

I realy admire your work,and you're doing a great job.I didn't want your source codes,i thought that I can use 8 diferent hand styles and aim down sight with allready compiled plugin.Sorry for misunderstanding.And keep up th good work.You do your thing,and we will enjoy it. Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 am

sloba_986 wrote:
paologerochi wrote:

I realy admire your work,and you're doing a great job.I didn't want your source codes,i thought that I can use 8 diferent hand styles and aim down sight with allready compiled plugin.Sorry for misunderstanding.And keep up th good work.You do your thing,and we will enjoy it. Very Happy
Thanks, I thought you were asking for the source codes Embarassed, I'm gonna release the compiled plugin as soon as I finish it Smile. anyways thanks again. Very Happy I'm still working on some bugs. btw, no tutorials.. its very easy to use because it also uses 8 seperate folders you just have to put you models there. Very Happy

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

paologerochi wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:
paologerochi wrote:

Thanks, I thought you were asking for the source codes Embarassed, I'm gonna release the compiled plugin as soon as I finish it Smile. anyways thanks again. Very Happy I'm still working on some bugs. btw, no tutorials.. its very easy to use because it also uses 8 seperate folders you just have to put
you models there. Very Happy

mayb i will get that mod?
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:26 pm

paologerochi wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:
paologerochi wrote:

Thanks, I thought you were asking for the source codes Embarassed, I'm gonna release the compiled plugin as soon as I finish it Smile. anyways thanks again. Very Happy I'm still working on some bugs. btw, no tutorials.. its very easy to use because it also uses 8 seperate folders you just have to put you models there. Very Happy

That sounds prety good Very Happy Can't wait... bounce
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down