Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD)

Go down

Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD) Empty Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD)

Post  Sh0n3x Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

So, after quite a while, EA decided to give us, the PC gamers finally a decent FIFA game, ported from next-gen version on consoles. It looks so organic and fluid with lots of teams, stadiums and some cool new mods. EA said that they rewritten EVERY line of their code and that they didn't use anything from FIFA10 (I mean for PC version, they used FIFA10 on consoles as a base) and that this is going to be basically a new football game instead of old choppy FIFAs that were on PC. I say it was a goddamn time for EA to do this, and I'm looking forward to it a lot.

Just a little note, DEMO is going to be released on 16th of September, so if you say a link somewhere for a demo download DON'T click it, because it's a fake.

The following video contains footage of FIFA11 the PC version and showing of FIFA's awesome engine (couldn't find better quality). The second video if a brand new video of FIFA11 for consoles so you can see it in HD and get amazed with realism of EA's engine.

xbox360/PS3 version

NEW VID

Last edited by Sh0n3x on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD) Empty Re: Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 pm

The game looks promising. I prefered last time PES 2010 than Fifa 2010 on the PC. I hope fifa will be better this time because fifa has more teams to choose.

Back to top Go down

Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD) Empty Re: Fifa 11 PC video presentation, PC version going next-gen (NEW VID HD)

Post  Sh0n3x Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 pm

totalcrank wrote:The game looks promising. I prefered last time PES 2010 than Fifa 2010 on the PC. I hope fifa will be better this time because fifa has more teams to choose.
I played the demo of FIFa and the game is simply amazing. It is so realistic and fluid with great graphics. I'm looking forward to it. I'll also make a vid with demo and my commentary ^^
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down