Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 ACR HANDS RIG

+6
SniperNeroro
cute_nikki
JPStyle97
{- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -}
gamesx9
RAFAEL
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MW3 ACR HANDS RIG  - Page 2 Empty Re: MW3 ACR HANDS RIG

Post  Rimuto Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm

RAFAEL wrote:
Geno[5D] wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:i don't visit the museum many times,but when i go,i always kill shepherd.
-is a question of revenge Razz .

sorry if this is rare but, but i love the sheperd personality .)
well,i won't try to know why you like him,but it's really rare.i think makarov was the best villain in COD Series.

yes maybe but i think shperd can win wins in the role of villain
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Geno[5D] wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
Geno[5D] wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:i don't visit the museum many times,but when i go,i always kill shepherd.

well,i won't try to know why you like him,but it's really rare.i think makarov was the best villain in COD Series.

Shepherd and Makarov were working together, Shepherd Just Used Makarov to Create Chaos and To make the Russians invade the United States So he Could Become a War Hero and Go down in History, Thus Shepherd's Comments " Only The Victors Write history "

The "Blank Check " Was what the United States Government Granted Shepherd to use on the Russians and to Find Makarov, " A Blank Check " Means That Shepherd Can use and Purchase whatever Equipment and Man Power He needs to Get His Goals Done. Basically he can have Whatever he needs in Order to Win.

Shepherd Executes Task Force 141 Because he No longer needed Them, They Were Just a Tool to him, They Also began to Unravel Shepherd's Plans, He Couldn't let them Live or they Would Tell, They also had Makarov's Intel " Loose Ends Mission ", Makarov had intel that he and Shepherd Were Working Together, Shepherd Needed Erase That Intel, He Used the 141 to Get it " Loose Ends" ,
Once the Job was Done he no Longer Needed Them.

Makarov Now wanted Revenge on Shepherd for Betraying and Using Him, Shepherd also now has everything on Makarov because he now has the Intel, He knows Makarov's Every Move Now, So Makarov gives Price and Soap to Shepherd's Location so they can kill him. Makorav Then Goes into Hiding, With Shepherd Dead, Price and Soap are Made Wanted War Criminals because everyone Believes that Shepherd Was a War Hero.

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 pm

paologerochi wrote:
Geno[5D] wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
Geno[5D] wrote:

Shepherd and Makarov were working together, Shepherd Just Used Makarov to Create Chaos and To make the Russians invade the United States So he Could Become a War Hero and Go down in History, Thus Shepherd's Comments " Only The Victors Write history "

The "Blank Check " Was what the United States Government Granted Shepherd to use on the Russians and to Find Makarov, " A Blank Check " Means That Shepherd Can use and Purchase whatever Equipment and Man Power He needs to Get His Goals Done. Basically he can have Whatever he needs in Order to Win.

Shepherd Executes Task Force 141 Because he No longer needed Them, They Were Just a Tool to him, They Also began to Unravel Shepherd's Plans, He Couldn't let them Live or they Would Tell, They also had Makarov's Intel " Loose Ends Mission ", Makarov had intel that he and Shepherd Were Working Together, Shepherd Needed Erase That Intel, He Used the 141 to Get it " Loose Ends" ,
Once the Job was Done he no Longer Needed Them.

Makarov Now wanted Revenge on Shepherd for Betraying and Using Him, Shepherd also now has everything on Makarov because he now has the Intel, He knows Makarov's Every Move Now, So Makarov gives Price and Soap to Shepherd's Location so they can kill him. Makorav Then Goes into Hiding, With Shepherd Dead, Price and Soap are Made Wanted War Criminals because everyone Believes that Shepherd Was a War Hero.

The summary of all this was that Shepherd was the mastermind, and that was the big villain in this installment.
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

MW3 ACR HANDS RIG  - Page 2 Empty Really Nice

Post  PFC. Gabriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Man this is a nice gun honestly and hand rig. Very Happy
PFC. Gabriel
PFC. Gabriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

MW3 ACR HANDS RIG  - Page 2 Empty Watch