Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me

3 posters

Go down

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Empty My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me

Post  RocAnonimo Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Hello , I Upload This Tomorrow..I Need Help For the credits

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Colt_410

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Colt_411

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Diamon10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Diamon11

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_h10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_m10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_p10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_p11

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Python10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_r10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_r11

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_r12

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Gold_s10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Mp7_bo10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Reming10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Reming11

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Reming12

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Snow_f10

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Snow_f11
RocAnonimo
RocAnonimo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Empty yeahhhh! ^_^

Post  DonKarma Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

nice man more skins yeahhhhh hey! nice nice very nice Very Happy greeting from colombia Very Happy Very Happy Wink en la buena papa
DonKarma
DonKarma
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Empty Re: My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me

Post  Rimuto Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 pm

interesting, but u should fix the smoothing errors

-well the bo2 scorpion whas made by sloba, and the animations are made by me.
-the acc honery badger was a original compile by, converted by Karma and the animations are from Hypermetal
-the m8a1 was made by abdul the anims are from call of duty mw3
-the mw3 magnum anims are from IIonp
-the remington r5 animations are from LuniaMika and who made the skin its from abdul
-swat 556 animations are from Slayer and who made the gun was sloba
-i am not sure, but thats my old animations for the mp7, really not sure about
-the black ops fn fal animations are from .eXe
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Empty s

Post  RocAnonimo Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Rimuto wrote:interesting, but u should fix the smoothing errors

-well the bo2 scorpion whas made by sloba, and the animations are made by me.
-the acc honery badger was a original compile by, converted by Karma and the animations are from Hypermetal
-the m8a1 was made by abdul the anims are from call of duty mw3
-the mw3 magnum  anims are from IIonp
-the remington r5 animations are from LuniaMika and who made the skin its from abdul
-swat 556 animations are from Slayer and who made the gun was sloba
-i am not sure, but thats my old animations for the mp7, really not sure about
-the black ops fn fal animations are from .eXe

Ok Thanks ^^
RocAnonimo
RocAnonimo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me Empty Re: My Weapon, Sleeves, Hands (Bo1,2,Mw3 Blood hands, And Others) Retexture By Me

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down