Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

+5
Domar251
lolwhut
[CW3]KuBi
dobata48
kot23rus
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK - Page 2 Empty Re: COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

Post  kot23rus Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am

se7en wrote:
Pr147258 wrote:actually ur are an troll and yes he ported the model to cs1.6 but u didn't never ported a model

AHAHAHAAAHAH STUPID ASSHOLE
and i didn't ported anything ahn? stupid cunt

stupid cunt is your name, motherfucker

If I do not make them for CS 1.6, then tell me who made them for CS 1.6
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

http://www.csexe.ru

Back to top Go down

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK - Page 2 Empty Re: COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 am

kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:
Pr147258 wrote:actually ur are an troll and yes he ported the model to cs1.6 but u didn't never ported a model

the original creators didn't allow you to use them in any other game without permission!

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 am

se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:

the original creators didn't allow you to use them in any other game without permission!

Are you licensed to show first model, which describes the rules of placement, you do not have a license - it is expensive and no one will not allow it!

Yes, and so your de notes, all content is presented for study purposes, so you suck again
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:41 am

kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:

Are you licensed to show first model, which describes the rules of placement, you do not have a license - it is expensive and no one will not allow it!

Yes, and so your de notes, all content is presented for study purposes, so you suck again

LOOOL a licence? is this a licence to kill? i said it's under the law! what you have to do is ask the original creators to port it or use the animations for other thing rather then css! you stole this animations from me and i got them with permission from gamebanana! you don't have anything!

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:

LOOOL a licence? is this a licence to kill? i said it's under the law! what you have to do is ask the original creators to port it or use the animations for other thing rather then css! you stole this animations from me and i got them with permission from gamebanana! you don't have anything!

you have high self-esteem, I say show me the license to the model rather than the animation!
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 am

se7en
COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK - Page 2 Pic
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Pr147258 wrote:se7en
COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK - Page 2 Pic

no you

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:46 pm

i already read these forum before u
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  lolwhut Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 pm

All you kids need to calm the fuck down.
kot23rus - Se7en did do more work than you by porting the models, accept that.
se7en - Don't act like you're some kind of professional, you're porting models just like kot. And asking permission? Who the fuck cares? All this does is make your gun a little prettier, do you really need to be affirmed by something as simple as that to boost your self esteem? And it's not like he didn't credit you, so you still get all the e-penis you "deserve".
Pr - Don't speak until you know the situation. Se7en is the guy who ported all these models from black ops, Kot is the one who converted them from CSS (which admittedly isn't that hard).

lolwhut
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:11 pm

lolwhut wrote:All you kids need to calm the fuck down.
se7en - Don't act like you're some kind of professional, you're porting models just like kot. And asking permission? Who the fuck cares? All this does is make your gun a little prettier, do you really need to be affirmed by something as simple as that to boost your self esteem? And it's not like he didn't credit you, so you still get all the e-penis you "deserve".
Pr - Don't speak until you know the situation. Se7en is the guy who ported all these models from black ops, Kot is the one who converted them from CSS (which admittedly isn't that hard).

i just came here in good faith to correct him. he didn't accepted, flame war started

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 am

se7en wrote:
lolwhut wrote:All you kids need to calm the fuck down.

i just came here in good faith to correct him. he didn't accepted, flame war started

se7en, If you had me at first be corrected for good and not rude to me and to Russia, perhaps I would have removed these models, but after all that you uttered to me to Russia, I'm just going to do the envelopes you luck as you do not apologize for his behavior!

lolwhut, Convert from BO in CSS is also not difficult
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2