Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

+5
Domar251
lolwhut
[CW3]KuBi
dobata48
kot23rus
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK Empty COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

Post  kot23rus Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click here to view screenshots from the game:

Models converted - kot23rus
Sounds converted - kot23rus
P_MODELI and W_MODELI did - kot23rus

The authors of the original model -

Treyarch - Model, Texture, Sounds
ImBrokeRu - Animations
Se7en - First compile
Whiskas (nerobotnik) - Recompiling, adding animations options, normals and specular maps, ripping sounds, camouflages, buy menu images, origins

Archive:

P_MODEL
V_MODEL
W_MODEL
Sounds of COD7

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

http://www.csexe.ru

Back to top Go down

COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK Empty Re: COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

Post  dobata48 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

this is cool
What is the first map?
this is de_dust2
dobata48
dobata48
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:31 pm

can i have the map with mw2 cars Smile please !
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Wang wrote:can i have the map with mw2 cars Smile please !

I am not the author map and I only added to the map model from MW2, but it is not yet ready for use (
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  lolwhut Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Nice! Dude where do you find these models?

lolwhut
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm

@kot : yea i know that map is dust source alike , but idk how to add those cars model from mw2 in XD i tried to replace the car there but the car from mw2 its like ... sinking =.=" , please man
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Domar251 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 pm

nice, someone port this to css.. PLZ Very Happy
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Post  dobata48 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 am

Wang wrote:@kot : yea i know that map is dust source alike , but idk how to add those cars model from mw2 in XD i tried to replace the car there but the car from mw2 its like ... sinking =.=" , please man
kot please give me the map i try too but the cars sinking too
dobata48
dobata48
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 am

dobata48 wrote:
Wang wrote:@kot : yea i know that map is dust source alike , but idk how to add those cars model from mw2 in XD i tried to replace the car there but the car from mw2 its like ... sinking =.=" , please man
kot please give me the map i try too but the cars sinking too

I used to do it and I'll give you this map
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 am

domar wrote:nice, someone port this to css.. PLZ Very Happy

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Domar251 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 am

kot23rus wrote:
domar wrote:nice, someone port this to css.. PLZ Very Happy

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks russian guy!
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Post  pejota Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 am

kot23rus wrote:COD7 Black Ops AKS-74U MEGA PACK

Click here to view screenshots from the game:

Models converted - kot23rus
Sounds converted - kot23rus
P_MODELI and W_MODELI did - kot23rus

The authors of the original model -

Treyarch - Model, Texture, Sounds
ImBrokeRu - Animations
Se7en - First compile
Whiskas (nerobotnik) - Recompiling, adding animations options, normals and specular maps, ripping sounds, camouflages, buy menu images, origins

Archive:

P_MODEL
V_MODEL
W_MODEL
Sounds of COD7

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please could you send me the second map in the pictures to my mail? I appreciate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pejota
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  linhvotinh Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am

Very Happy nice job!pro

linhvotinh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 pm

pro is someone who convert a skin made for css to cs1.6? how original...

btw if Treyarch made the models, how could YOU made them?
if i ported them, you have nothing to do with the models, only the recompile shit, which is nothing, recompile has no right to credit, the original compile does, the sounds were by whiskas, which means you didn't made anything about the sounds

btw

win skins + fail game = fail skins

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:21 pm

se7en wrote:pro is someone who convert a skin made for css to cs1.6? how original...

btw if Treyarch made the models, how could YOU made them?
if i ported them, you have nothing to do with the models, only the recompile shit, which is nothing, recompile has no right to credit, the original compile does, the sounds were by whiskas, which means you didn't made anything about the sounds

btw

win skins + fail game = fail skins

Yes, and you foot in your mouth! If Infinity Ward would not have made the model, and Treyarch are not precompiled them for CS: S - this is a stupid topic to talk about looking at the facts!

And about the credit I bet with you, because Treyarch have not made this model for CS 1.6 and I made an envelope, so labored and I spent my time in release for CS 1.6, too, I

Authorship of the model is correct and that someone did make an envelope for CS 1.6 and if that does not serve me well in court, or just do better!

p.s - envy - it's bad!
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

AHAHA envy of cs1.6? LOL css can handle phong, normal maps, translucent, pearlescent colors, envmaps and color overlays it's like a next gen engine, you call pro decompiling animations and making a stupid qc file? LOL i had the efford to correct the animations and that took me over 5 hours, something that even imbroke himself failed to do, porting correctly to source engine, the only envy here is you, since you want your cs1.6 look as good as possible, you even say that you made everything

oh and btw i'm that se7en you posted on credits, so if you want something next, you might get a password protected file for camos and releases.. poor and ungrateful, that's all i have to say, i corrected you and made my statement, cs1.6 is not for modding, it makes the game look even worse! and you, like another russian i know, came here like a fucking hero, calling himself, "a pro"...

also i didn't stated that the models are mine.. wtf?. and 3dvia screenshot makes it easy to rip with CORRECT textures, at a cost of 1 hour of ripping.. you said this "Models converted - kot23rus" they were converted by me for god sake, you only decompiled a fucking file..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 pm

se7en wrote:AHAHA envy of cs1.6? LOL css can handle phong, normal maps, translucent, pearlescent colors, envmaps and color overlays it's like a next gen engine, you call pro decompiling animations and making a stupid qc file? LOL i had the efford to correct the animations and that took me over 5 hours, something that even imbroke himself failed to do, porting correctly to source engine, the only envy here is you, since you want your cs1.6 look as good as possible, you even say that you made everything

oh and btw i'm that se7en you posted on credits, so if you want something next, you might get a password protected file for camos and releases.. poor and ungrateful, that's all i have to say, i corrected you and made my statement, cs1.6 is not for modding, it makes the game look even worse! and you, like another russian i know, came here like a fucking hero, calling himself, "a pro"...

also i didn't stated that the models are mine.. wtf?. and 3dvia screenshot makes it easy to rip with CORRECT textures, at a cost of 1 hour of ripping.. you said this "Models converted - kot23rus" they were converted by me for god sake, you only decompiled a fucking file..

Why, if you put a hundred passwords anyway, but the model where it pops up and I will convert it for CS 1.6
but honestly I do not care what you say, your words are empty place for me! And I repeat once again ---> Up Your mouth legs or apply to the court and I converted the model and will convert I'm doing this primarily for themselves but not for such freaks like you
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:AHAHA envy of cs1.6? LOL css can handle phong, normal maps, translucent, pearlescent colors, envmaps and color overlays it's like a next gen engine, you call pro decompiling animations and making a stupid qc file? LOL i had the efford to correct the animations and that took me over 5 hours, something that even imbroke himself failed to do, porting correctly to source engine, the only envy here is you, since you want your cs1.6 look as good as possible, you even say that you made everything

Why, if you put a hundred passwords anyway, but the model where it pops up and I will convert it for CS 1.6
but honestly I do not care what you say, your words are empty place for me! And I repeat once again ---> Up Your mouth legs or apply to the court and I converted the model and will convert I'm doing this primarily for themselves but not for such freaks like you

LOOOOOOOOOOL you haven't got time to look at my nickname? this cod thing began with my dream about "mw2 attachments for css" i succeded and now i completed my pack with kilburn for css, and faggots like you "convert" the model to a crappy and inferior game, without asking for permission AND without proper credits! DECOMPILING IS NOT EVERYTHING, it doesn't even deserve a place in the credits, the only thing you made was opening mdldecompiler and press the decompile button..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOL you haven't got time to look at my nickname? this cod thing began with my dream about "mw2 attachments for css" i succeded and now i completed my pack with kilburn for css, and faggots like you "convert" the model to a crappy and inferior game, without asking for permission AND without proper credits! DECOMPILING IS NOT EVERYTHING, it doesn't even deserve a place in the credits, the only thing you made was opening mdldecompiler and press the decompile button..

and you ask permission from the campaign Infinity Ward? and I'm sure you did not ask permission, then close your mouth and sit on the priest exactly + _))

You, too, the process is simple: to unearth 3D Ripper DX, open the game, click on the desired model f12 and import the model into 3D Max! and you call about? you still learn and learn - you just all complicated and you think that you're talking about but in fact nobody can call you!
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm

kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:

and you ask permission from the campaign Infinity Ward? and I'm sure you did not ask permission, then close your mouth and sit on the priest exactly + _))

You, too, the process is simple: to unearth 3D Ripper DX, open the game, click on the desired model f12 and import the model into 3D Max! and you call about? you still learn and learn - you just all complicated and you think that you're talking about but in fact nobody can call you!

AHAHAH you wish it could be that easy kid... that's why your rpk texture is all messed up... you know that i don't need infinity ward's stupid permission for nothing, in fact the team itself doesn't exist anymore, so fuck that! lol kiddo you might learn that without imbroke, exe, thecounter, kilburn and me this mw2 stupid thing would never EXIST!... your cs1.6 can't handle mw2's fancy normal maps and speculars, it looks like modern warfare for poor, the ones who don't even have a decent computer to run css.. or for the ones who don't have a IQ above 100 to work with source engine.. faggot i don't use 3dripper as i said..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  kot23rus Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:
se7en wrote:
kot23rus wrote:

AHAHAH you wish it could be that easy kid... that's why your rpk texture is all messed up... you know that i don't need infinity ward's stupid permission for nothing, in fact the team itself doesn't exist anymore, so fuck that! lol kiddo you might learn that without imbroke, exe, thecounter, kilburn and me this mw2 stupid thing would never EXIST!... your cs1.6 can't handle mw2's fancy normal maps and speculars, it looks like modern warfare for poor, the ones who don't even have a decent computer to run css.. or for the ones who don't have a IQ above 100 to work with source engine.. faggot i don't use 3dripper as i said..

First fag - it is your name and call I'm not called names, so keep yourself in hand!
and secondly I am now going to repeat that the PKK Converted from GTA, but you look at OTS2 cypress, like this model of BO, and get it with 3D Ripper DX and made it for one hour, and you're stupid to spend hours converting to 5t - and consider yourself a professional in fact it is not, and you're afraid to admit it because it will undermine your child's self-esteem

once again I repeat you are hot 50-100 passwords put on their models, but I still made a model for CS 1.6 and you and others I can not stop

A hearth on the CSS - I did not say that the game is worse than CS 1.6 for each game if the pros and cons, but you live there have to be a millionaire and Russia boast a poor country, but strong! Know and Fear
kot23rus
kot23rus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 am

kort kort listen
just ignore se7en
hes just an fucking troll
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

Pr147258 wrote:kort kort listen
just ignore se7en
hes just an fucking troll

and you are a fucking moron, i came here to claim correct credits and it ends like this.. calling names and thinking he made everything.. LOOOOOOL

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 am

actually ur are an troll and yes he ported the model to cs1.6 but u didn't never ported a model
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 am

Pr147258 wrote:actually ur are an troll and yes he ported the model to cs1.6 but u didn't never ported a model

AHAHAHAAAHAH STUPID ASSHOLE

and i didn't ported anything ahn? stupid cunt

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next