Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About iron sighting and sprites.

3 posters

Go down

About iron sighting and sprites. Empty About iron sighting and sprites.

Post  binphuc007 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi,

I just wanna ask if the scope sprites can be used together with cwz plugin ?
And is there anyway to remove the scope shadow and show the sprite only? (The black border thingy).
And is there anyway to bind iron sighting to another cvar (not +attack2) since I also want to put silencer stuff ?

Here is my idea:
I just want to put as realistic as possible default CS 1.6 weapon skins.
So, problem with P90, AUG, SG552, Scout, AWP, SG556, G3SG1 they all have their scope/ dotsights.
I have learnt to make a hole on their sights with Ms3D, so I want to combine with sprites to make 3D sights/ scopes that actually work.

I also want to put static sight sprites (outline) of weapons that has only iron sights (pistols, shotguns,...) and use together with their own 3D sights to keep track in case the origin of the weapon changes when you look around the map (GoldenSource engine feature ~)

Thx for all your help Very Happy

binphuc007
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

About iron sighting and sprites. Empty Re: About iron sighting and sprites.

Post  woods879 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think any of these ideas are possible. Mainly because of the fact that the GoldSource engine is REALLY REALLY old, but then again I'm not an expert on this subject so you might want to consult someone else if you want a better/more detailed answer. My suggestion is to go to Gamebanana or AlliedModders. I hope this at least helped somewhat,
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:31 am

Woah...your idea is amazing. But I can't seem to put it into a picture. Mind show me an example if not you can always try it out with CSO or that CS BTB. Not that sure...they seem the same to muah.
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down