Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 games for PC

3 posters

Go down

PS3 games for PC Empty PS3 games for PC

Post  MrKarma4ya Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Hey guys! Today I want to ask something big to the dynamusecorp community. I love gaming but I am not rich enough. I can't afford PS3/4 or Xbox and I got a pc with a shitty graphics card for gaming. Almost every game I have to play at low settings at around 20 fps. So I can't play any new games or console games.

After some research, I found a site which has games from PS3 ported to pc. There were some games I really wanted to play. I was gonna download one but the file size was too big(3 GB is very big for me and most are around 5-6 GB) plus you need to do surveys to download and surveys never work in my country. So, can someone do the surveys and upload some of the games listed below in mediafire in small 500mb parts? Or maybe just send me the link after the surveys are done? Also, if you download it, please tell me if it works or not. Please, any help will be appreciated.

The games i want to play are:
1. Halo 4
2. Uncharted 3
3. The Last of Us
4. Red dead Redemption
5. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
6. Army of two : Devils Cartel
7. Dead Rising 3
8. Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeros
9. GTA V
10. Titanfall
11. Infamous

Also, I guess most of you guys have played these games. Which one do you think is the best among these?
MrKarma4ya
MrKarma4ya
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

PS3 games for PC Empty Re: PS3 games for PC

Post  leazq Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

if you ask me, i'd say dont ever complete a survey, im 100% sure that its a scam
besides, i think there's not a xbox 360 emulator, and a ps3 its almost done, but not out yet Rolling Eyes 
even if there was one emulator out, i think it wouldnt run good on most pc's
if you have tried the ps2 emulator you know what i mean XD

i'd say those are the best of what i've heard of (i only played gta v from these)
Uncharted 3
The Last of Us
Red dead Redemption
GTA V
Titanfall
leazq
leazq

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:31 am

Well I don't have good pc anymore. Its long gone Sad
I do have a xbox360 and borrowing my friends ps3 [never returning back Razz]

I did played a few of the games you have mention. Like Halo4, TheLastOfUs and Dead rising 3.
I would like to try to play more games. But I now thats not gonna happen to me anymore.

Well there are a few emulators out. Your in luck. If your computer can run games like bo2 with out constant lag than I think you could run the games for the LEXUS PS3 Emulator & the XsTASY 360 emulator. Razz 

I tried the XsTasy 360 with HALO 3 and the controls are really hard to get working. I did had a few lags but....sh!t it run well. So that is my suggestion and experience with those sh!t. The problem is that its FUKEN hard to find full ROM games  Crying or Very sad 
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKarma4ya Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, it seems I'm gonna have to just dream about gaming now on. GTA V for pc is coming and I'm not gonna be able to play it. Crying or Very sad 
MrKarma4ya
MrKarma4ya
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down