Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PLUGIN] Riot Shield

4 posters

Go down

[PLUGIN] Riot Shield Empty [PLUGIN] Riot Shield

Post  redplane Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am

Hi everyone,
Firstly, take a look at this video Smile

Secondly, this Riot Shield is NOT the same as the one of Counter Strike. It it like COD's one.
This Riot Shield is Primary Weapon, while you holding your Riot Shield, you CAN NOT use your pistols, grenades and even knives
This Shield can block bullets come from your front, and when you approach your enemies, you can press attack button to do beaking to cause damage to them

To add this weapon to your Counter Strike, download .rar file in the link below :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NOTE :
- Riot Shield costs $2200 (so does the original shield of Counter Strike)
- To buy Riot Shield, use command
say /riot
say_team /riot

- Damage caused by Riot Shield is 70 HP (you can change to another value you want in .sma file)
- To make this plugin works with your own weapon plugin system (if you have) or your mod, you have to code yourself
- If bullets are not blocked from your front, please check your shield hitbox of your player model (use MilkShape, 3dMax , ... to edit)
- I attached source code of my Riot Shield , if you use it for your plugin, please don't forget my name : Redplane )

Credit :
Paolo Rossini Gerochi (facebook) - Riot Shield models Wink
Finally, hope you like it Wink

redplane
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

[PLUGIN] Riot Shield Empty Re: [PLUGIN] Riot Shield

Post  woods879 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

VERY NICE want might to pm paolo cause hes working on THE DARK KNIGHT rides mod might need this Smile
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 pm

well man that looks awesome but are you sure that is paolo's riot shield model cause i saw a model like this release here from someone else Smile 
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm

MasterEmile wrote:well man that looks awesome but are you sure that is paolo's riot shield model cause i saw a model like this release here from someone else Smile 
Emile, you are right, the shield is not mine also the animations, but the rigging and recompile are all mine. I will give no credit to anyone for this because this has been stolen many times, so, I cannot credit the proper authors for it, thats why I wasn't planning on releasing this model EVER, but replane needed it so I gave it to him.

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 pm

paologerochi wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:well man that looks awesome but are you sure that is paolo's riot shield model cause i saw a model like this release here from someone else Smile 
Emile, you are right, the shield is not mine also the animations, but the rigging and recompile are all mine. I will give no credit to anyone for this because this has been stolen many times, so, I cannot credit the proper authors for it, thats why I wasn't planning on releasing this model EVER, but replane needed it so I gave it to him.

Its okay bro usually if i forgot the who made it I just put original compiler. cheers 
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redplane Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Can anyone make v_RiotShield acts as COD's does ?

redplane
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down