Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates...

5 posters

Go down

Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates... Empty Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates...

Post  sloba_986 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 am

Hi everybody,I need help with future updates of CSHC.i need someone to provide me blackops and blackops 2 weapon skins because alot of you asked me about it and i don't have any.The main problem is that i'm developing this mod by my self and i need some help doing it...First i need someone to help me make the p & w skins because i'm making player skins and fixing the weapon skins and i don't have time to boder with pw's.If someone is up for it,reply here so we can talk it over.I could do it myself,but then it would be long waiting for the next update.I will be forced to cancel the project if i don't get any help.So please,any help would be welcomed...Thank you...
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates... Empty Re: Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates...

Post  woods879 Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:47 pm

ill try and find some bo and bo2 models to be honest i allready found some bo2 models masteremmilie also has some bo2 and bo models maybe you could ask him anyways i think i can pm you the bo2 models today
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates... Empty Re: Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates...

Post  sloba_986 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 pm

woods879 wrote:ill try and find some bo and bo2 models to be honest i allready found some bo2 models masteremmilie also has some bo2 and bo models maybe you could ask him anyways i think i can pm you the bo2 models today
Ok man,thanx Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  woods879 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 pm

sloba_986 wrote:
woods879 wrote:ill try and find some bo and bo2 models to be honest i allready found some bo2 models masteremmilie also has some bo2 and bo models maybe you could ask him anyways i think i can pm you the bo2 models today
Ok man,thanx Very Happy
well sorry for the delay man i latly just got a virus and im trying to clean it out using windows malawar tool removal its been 6 hours 10 and touthands of files search through and still 0 infected files found Y.Y
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:32 pm

I have lots of skins of bo1 and bo2 they mostly have p and w models. Am still getting more and editing more. If you need just ask me. Smile

PS Woods i never told you to share my skins.
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm

MasterEmile wrote:I have lots of skins of bo1 and bo2 they mostly have p and w models. Am still getting more and editing more. If you need just ask me. Smile

Ok Emile,thanx,It's easyer for me to ask like this instead of texting individualy to everybody.This way all of you know what i need,and who is willing to helps me Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Ah your welcome and i understand so if you want am uploading them. Smile
Some of them are buggy. But they all work fine. Smile
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:52 pm

MasterEmile wrote:Ah your welcome and i understand so if you want am uploading them. Smile
Some of them are buggy. But they all work fine. Smile
Sure man,thanx Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumiflex Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm

I will be willing to help you brother. Smile
Gumiflex
Gumiflex
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Gumiflex wrote:I will be willing to help you brother. Smile
Thanx brother,looking forward for youre skins Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  woods879 Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:01 pm

MasterEmile wrote:I have lots of skins of bo1 and bo2 they mostly have p and w models. Am still getting more and editing more. If you need just ask me. Smile

gosh man -.- i never said i shared them for all i know just a few min ago i deleted cs warzone because it was taking up too much space and anyways i said to sloba "MAYBE YOU COULD ASK MASTEREMILE he has bo and bo2 models" there was never the word SHARE in that sentence
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:41 pm

woods879 wrote:

gosh man -.- i never said i shared them for all i know just a few min ago i deleted cs warzone because it was taking up too much space and anyways i said to sloba "MAYBE YOU COULD ASK MASTEREMILE he has bo and bo2 models" there was never the word SHARE in that sentence

The **** is your problem you take things to seriously. Its just a tiny issue and you take it as a big issue. Neutral

Help with Counter-Strike HardCore future updates... Captur10

MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  leazq Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

take it easy dudes, this thread is for help, not to fight
leazq
leazq

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 pm

lea_zq wrote:take it easy dudes, this thread is for help, not to fight

Am cool its his problem Razz
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down