Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P.

+3
RAFAEL
leazq
sloba_986
7 posters

Go down

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. Empty Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P.

Post  sloba_986 Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 am

Well,after talking with a few members from here,I decided to make it official.
This launcher has a lot of functions and and part of it will be released.Part only because i need a lot of permisions for the rest of it.It contains a great number of weapon skins,player skins,some mods,few weapon sound packs,gui packs that I collected in past few years.And I managed to put several different counter strike games in this one.For now,I will introduce you with some of his functions.I just need some better design for it but it's fully functonal.The great thing is that it can and will be updated with new skins,popular mods,sounds...It will be ALL IN ONE MOD Razz
Here are the screenshots and small introduction to this

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 117
You see here that contains several counter strike releases

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 810
In this one,game is swtched from regular Counter-Strike to Counter-Warfare 2 and there is a preview of in game menu on the launcher from every game I added.Launchers function is adapted to suit for the game purpose.

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 220
This is mod selection menu for original Counter-Strike 1.6.As all options,Mod menu adapts to the chosen game to.Every option that you see here,adapts to the game selected from the first screenshot

Next 2 screeshots enables you to choose diferent ct and t pack
Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 314
Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 411
As you can see,the list of player pack's is quite big Very Happy

Here is the screenshot of weapon selection menu
Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 511

Now,the weapon sounds
Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 610

And this last screenshot shows you the switching from one option to another,the progress of switching.Like loading Razz
Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. 710

On the left side of the launcher are the things that are curently in use.When ever you change,example,weapon skin,on the left side of the launcher will be preview what is active in the game.

It took me quite some time,I meen years to collect all those things,and i will release only stuff that i have permision to release.
Main purpose of this launcher is that there is so many cool things for CS1.6 and I realy hate to copy-paste all the time.I made it to be easy and availible on ONE SINGLE CLICK.just one click changes entire perspective of the game.This is just some of the functions,there is a lot more,but the main thing is presented.I don't want to boder you more with it,but it.s made to support allmost everything.
Hope you like what you see... Very Happy

sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. Empty Re: Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P.

Post  leazq Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm

can you be more awesome? oh wait, you reached the limit Razz
leazq
leazq

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P. Empty Re: Counter Strike TRANSFORM Launcher by sloba_986 W.I.P.

Post  sloba_986 Mon May 06, 2013 12:47 pm

lea_zq wrote:can you be more awesome? oh wait, you reached the limit Razz
Thank you Very Happy just following your steps Razz
But seriously,i hope you read it all.You have no idea what it can do...
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Mon May 06, 2013 12:57 pm

omg!
AWESOME! Smile
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 pm

RAFAEL wrote:omg!
AWESOME! Smile
Thank you my friend,bur hurry up with youre skins,i want them there Very Happy
Weapon pack by Rafael
CS:GO Weapon Pack by lea_zq
BTB Weapon Pack by Rimuto
And goes on and on,think about it...
I'm collecting all good stuf for this to make it even better than it is Razz
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  leazq Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Ultimate Madafakin' CS Launcher Very Happy

hope you get permission to release this soon
leazq
leazq

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Mon May 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Oh S H I T freaken awesome launcher. Something that is so new. The best launcher.
Ur gonna give it to certain users right. Very Happy Man this guy is the real deal. NO fake at all.
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Mon May 06, 2013 3:13 pm

MasterEmile wrote:Oh S H I T freaken awesome launcher. Something that is so new. The best launcher.
Ur gonna give it to certain users right. Very Happy Man this guy is the real deal. NO fake at all.
stay tuned,demo is uploading Razz
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Mon May 06, 2013 5:09 pm

sloba_986 wrote:
MasterEmile wrote:Oh S H I T freaken awesome launcher. Something that is so new. The best launcher.
stay tuned,demo is uploading Razz

Alright then Razz
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Tue May 07, 2013 3:23 am

sloba_986 wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:omg!
AWESOME! Smile
Thank you my friend,bur hurry up with youre skins,i want them there Very Happy
Weapon pack by Rafael
CS:GO Weapon Pack by lea_zq
BTB Weapon Pack by Rimuto
And goes on and on,think about it...
I'm collecting all good stuf for this to make it even better than it is Razz
ok Razz
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Tue May 07, 2013 3:09 pm

i see better's.... nahhh!!! wdf heñllll!!! i am talking????... ****!!! good job dude i waiting for this.... (like a noobs says..) Neutral

also nice mod dude.. Smile
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Now,you got me confused... Razz
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Tue May 07, 2013 3:13 pm

sloba_986 wrote:Now,you got me confused... Razz

i hope dat happen's (Bipolar Case) ignore me in this moment... Rolling Eyes
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  Megastorm Sat May 11, 2013 8:44 am

@Sloba

Nadam se da ce ti se svideti i moja ideja za launcher Smile
Trenutno radim na nekoj "verziji" CS-a za Windows servere,gde ce se koristiti CSO oruzje,i gde ce client biti slican pravom CSO
Umesto limita od 512 modela sounda i sprite-a, bice 65535(od Arkshine-a sam video kako se to radi). Pokusacu da sto bolje to osposobim i da pokrenem 2 CSO servera na Windows VPS-u,da se moze igrati u MP-u lepo(Zombie Escape i obican TDM mod)
Evo snimak trenutnog izgleda launchera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAx5PhipELw

EN-(za ove sto ne razumeju Very Happy - for thoose who don't understand Serbian)
I hope you will like my idea too Smile
Currently I am working on some "version" of CS for Windows servers,where will be used CSO Weapons and other elements,and where game client will be somehow like real CS Online. Instead of 512 models/sounds/sprites limit,I will try to increase it to 65535(by Arkshine's help). I will try to make it as best as possible,and run 2 servers on Windows VPS,so we can play the game in Multiplayer(possible TDM and Zombie Escape mods). Later,if there be players,maybe I will increase number of servers.
Here is the video of current launcher state: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAx5PhipELw

Today I will add some more features like CSO Cash,client ID and some other stuff.

Megastorm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 am

MegasToRm/AMD wrote:@Sloba

Nadam se da ce ti se svideti i moja ideja za launcher Smile
Trenutno radim na nekoj "verziji" CS-a za Windows servere,gde ce se koristiti CSO oruzje,i gde ce client biti slican pravom CSO
Umesto limita od 512 modela sounda i sprite-a, bice 65535(od Arkshine-a sam video kako se to radi). Pokusacu da sto bolje to osposobim i da pokrenem 2 CSO servera na Windows VPS-u,da se moze igrati u MP-u lepo(Zombie Escape i obican TDM mod)
Evo snimak trenutnog izgleda launchera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAx5PhipELw

EN-(za ove sto ne razumeju Very Happy - for thoose who don't understand Serbian)
I hope you will like my idea too Smile
Currently I am working on some "version" of CS for Windows servers,where will be used CSO Weapons and other elements,and where game client will be somehow like real CS Online. Instead of 512 models/sounds/sprites limit,I will try to increase it to 65535(by Arkshine's help). I will try to make it as best as possible,and run 2 servers on Windows VPS,so we can play the game in Multiplayer(possible TDM and Zombie Escape mods). Later,if there be players,maybe I will increase number of servers.
Here is the video of current launcher state: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAx5PhipELw

Today I will add some more features like CSO Cash,client ID and some other stuff.

HM,to mi zvuci EXTRA! Ako treba bilo kakva pomoc,na raspolaganju sam Very Happy
I jos nesto,posto sam pokusavao da nadjem foru kako da sklonim 512 limit,bezuspesno naravno,jel bi mi mogao reci kako si to izveo.Igram cso-nst beta 3 trenutno,a taj fix bi mi dobro dosao.
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Megastorm Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 am

moras preko hex editora da izmenis neke od dll fajlova, i umesto FF01 vrednosti da stavis FFFF(naci cu ti tacno sta treba,a kad testiram javljam ti jel 100% radi). Sve u svemu,nesto na ovaj fazon rade i Rusi,primetio sam da kod njih na vecini servera nema limita od 512 fajlova.

Megastorm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am

MegasToRm/AMD wrote:moras preko hex editora da izmenis neke od dll fajlova, i umesto FF01 vrednosti da stavis FFFF(naci cu ti tacno sta treba,a kad testiram javljam ti jel 100% radi). Sve u svemu,nesto na ovaj fazon rade i Rusi,primetio sam da kod njih na vecini servera nema limita od 512 fajlova.
Hvala ti brate,i ako mogu pomoci oko necega,na raspolaganju sam Very Happy
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Megastorm Sat May 11, 2013 11:46 am

Hvala,takodje Very Happy

Megastorm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  jc980 Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

This launcher is beyond "Awesome".

Will it have a custom weapon system? (Not default weapons being changed by skins)
jc980
jc980
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

jc980 wrote:This launcher is beyond "Awesome".

Will it have a custom weapon system? (Not default weapons being changed by skins)
maybe in future releases,for now,just the defaults will be optional.
You can download the demo to see what i meen by that.
sloba_986
sloba_986

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down