Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :)

3 posters

Go down

How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :) Empty How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :)

Post  Domar251 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

WATCH IN 720P!

Download Hex Editor

and adding a text at the back to prove that you really compiled it
Do it before locking the model.

Should Turn Out Like This:

How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :) THEFUCK

Feel Free To Ask Any Questions.

Last edited by 360.S .Vort3x on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :) Empty Re: How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :)

Post  Mothership Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

DONT LOCK THE FUCKIN MODELS!
what about the hand textures? and the camos? Evil or Very Mad
Mothership
Mothership
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :) Empty Re: How To Lock Your Compiles ( Cant Be Unlocked ) + Video + Add A Text At The Back Of The Model :)

Post  Domar251 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Sandman[MW3] wrote:DONT LOCK THE FUCKIN MODELS!
what about the hand textures? and the camos? Evil or Very Mad

just make sure you keep a backup of the model.

the textures can be changed.
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  KelPR Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks for posting this tutorial Vort3x, now I'm going to Lock some models to post them =)

@Edit: Now I know how to make the references impossible to import, I will make one tutorial soon Very Happy
KelPR
KelPR
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Domar251 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 am

[CW3]KelPR wrote:Thanks for posting this tutorial Vort3x, now I'm going to Lock some models to post them =)

@Edit: Now I know how to make the references impossible to import, I will make one tutorial soon Very Happy

they cant re-compile this. if they import the SMD's into MS3d it have have that Texture problem, and if they import anims. anims will be destroyed Smile
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down