Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request new models of hands in weapons

3 posters

Go down

Request new models of hands in weapons Empty Request new models of hands in weapons

Post  chmiel200 Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 am

Hi, I'm Polish and I know English Not really something I make a mistake like this sorry last very mise liked the weapons in this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it needs rangers cancer models, as someone could change models of cancer would be grateful thanks in advance

chmiel200
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Request new models of hands in weapons Empty Re: Request new models of hands in weapons

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Sat May 14, 2011 5:10 am

chmiel200 wrote:Hi, I'm Polish and I know English Not really something I make a mistake like this sorry last very mise liked the weapons in this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it needs rangers cancer models, as someone could change models of cancer would be grateful thanks in advance
First this is release section ,,,,,the request its 2 forums downer..../ps cat understand wht exactley u want ....use translator[i have same problem with langue]
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/243626

Back to top Go down

Request new models of hands in weapons Empty Re: Request new models of hands in weapons

Post  indivine Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 am

Cancer?do you mean sensor?

indivine
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  chmiel200 Sat May 14, 2011 10:11 am

indivine wrote:Cancer?do you mean sensor?
I do not want just to have models of these weapons is the hands of rangers chip ok?

chmiel200
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

chmiel200 wrote:
indivine wrote:Cancer?do you mean sensor?
I do not want just to have models of these weapons is the hands of rangers chip ok?
I see u understand english ... so ill write what i think u want .,,, i think u want other hands textures ......if so if u searched the forum u have been found them ,,,,, pale
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/243626

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down