Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some textures

2 posters

Go down

Some textures Empty Some textures

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 am

ok guys love ur models but not all of us can play with them ...ther in hd Sad but can some one make the textures from me2 on standard ones?? coz i tried with the hands and failed ..../ps im a noob in modeling and texturing ...just like to play a bit with them
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/243626

Back to top Go down

Some textures Empty Re: Some textures

Post  I.P. Freely Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 pm

N3cro wrote:ok guys love ur models but not all of us can play with them ...ther in hd Sad but can some one make the textures from me2 on standard ones?? coz i tried with the hands and failed ..../ps im a noob in modeling and texturing ...just like to play a bit with them
wtf these models ain't that hd css are. if you can't use them because your cs gets lagged or something like that just lower the game resolution.
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:
N3cro wrote:ok guys love ur models but not all of us can play with them ...ther in hd Sad but can some one make the textures from me2 on standard ones?? coz i tried with the hands and failed ..../ps im a noob in modeling and texturing ...just like to play a bit with them
wtf these models ain't that hd css are. if you can't use them because your cs gets lagged or something like that just lower the game resolution.
i did Neutral but same ...and its not makeing lag man but ther a little big Very Happy
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/243626

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down