Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mw2 M4+IMbrokeRU's Anims+Camoflauges+Attachmens(Sights)+Player and World Views+Sleeves

+3
I.P. Freely
jason_ghost123
Domar251
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mw2 M4+IMbrokeRU's Anims+Camoflauges+Attachmens(Sights)+Player and World Views+Sleeves - Page 2 Empty Re: Mw2 M4+IMbrokeRU's Anims+Camoflauges+Attachmens(Sights)+Player and World Views+Sleeves

Post  I.P. Freely Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 am

TheHunter55S wrote:is it aimable ????
i am a aimableholic
look at the reply dates, and the thread date, probably he won't be doing this project anyore
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Mw2 M4+IMbrokeRU's Anims+Camoflauges+Attachmens(Sights)+Player and World Views+Sleeves - Page 2 Empty Re: Mw2 M4+IMbrokeRU's Anims+Camoflauges+Attachmens(Sights)+Player and World Views+Sleeves

Post  Domar251 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:55 pm

i'am really REALLY sorry guys, because of one STUPID skin, my LAPTOP GOT FUCKED UP Sad and i need to re-format it again... i'll do another rig/port, this time its " MW2 M4 ON MW2 ATTACHMENTS+CAMOS+PEEWEES+SLEEVES ON BROKERU'S V1 ANIMS
I PROMISE I WILL RELEASE IT BEFORE NOVEMBER, 1, 2011 Smile Smile

i'll give you all some updates as soon as i started porting the weapon and anims Smile

Last edited by vortex on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHO THE FUCK CARES!)
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2