COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Go down

COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 am

As I requested this awesome weapon, not so awesome in cs 1.6 though, because of texture I think. I fixed the UVs, and the gun should look pretty flawless now. For me atleast it does!



DOWNLOAD

Credits:
Infinity Ward - Model & Textures
Hypermetal - Animations
NightmareMutant - Sounds
Rimuto - Compile
MrKarma4ya - Port to cs 1.6
Suokukko - UV fix Very Happy


Last edited by Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 am

sloba_986 wrote:Hate to break it,but that wrist,black part,it shouldn't be there...You forgot to fix the uv's on the hands...
It's the fault of the textures not covering the whole area. Rest of the glove is perfect. Just change the hand texture to another one, and you're good to go...

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 am

Suokukko wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:Hate to break it,but that wrist,black part,it shouldn't be there...You forgot to fix the uv's on the hands...
It's the fault of the textures not covering the whole area. Rest of the glove is perfect. Just change the hand texture to another one, and you're good to go...

Well,i decompiled youre skin and uv's of the hands were way of...Textures were good.
avatar
sloba_986
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 472
Points : 514
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 31
Location : Serbia,Novi Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 am

sloba_986 wrote:
Suokukko wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:Hate to break it,but that wrist,black part,it shouldn't be there...You forgot to fix the uv's on the hands...
It's the fault of the textures not covering the whole area. Rest of the glove is perfect. Just change the hand texture to another one, and you're good to go...

Well,i decompiled youre skin and uv's of the hands were way of...
Don't blame me, and instead, use the default CSS hand texture instead.

EDIT: Oh, THAT MUCH off? ****, imma have a look at that...

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 am

Just sayin...You didnt do the hands at all...Try youre glove texture on the one i fixed,you'll see the diference.
Oh yeah,and i speeded up the reload animation...It was to slow.
avatar
sloba_986
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 472
Points : 514
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 31
Location : Serbia,Novi Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:30 am

sloba_986 wrote:Just sayin...You didnt do the hands at all...Try youre glove texture on the one i fixed,you'll see the diference.
Oh yeah,and i speeded up the reload animation...It was to slow.
Dude, I fixed the hands already, and now you made your own edit? Damn...


Last edited by Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:33 am

Didnt made mine,i repaired youres...well,i'll test youre skin in game,if it's ok,i'll remove mine....When you do something,at least do it right.
If it's not good,i'll trash entire thread...Read this,i left a warning few days ago  http://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com/t3813-what-would-you-change-here


Last edited by sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sloba_986
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 472
Points : 514
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 31
Location : Serbia,Novi Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:36 am

sloba_986 wrote:
Suokukko wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:Just sayin...You didnt do the hands at all...Try youre glove texture on the one i fixed,you'll see the diference.
Oh yeah,and i speeded up the reload animation...It was to slow.
Dude, I fixed the damn hands already, and now you made your own version??? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Didnt made mine,i repaired yours...well,i'll test youre skin in game,if it's ok,i'll remove mine....When you do something,at least do it right.
Well, my apologies, good sir. But I can say, mine no longer has any noticeable UV errors, and for me, the reload is alright, but I highly respet your willingness to help me.

Wait, thrash this thread??? Please don't! I really tried my best, and the UV errors are gone! That's all I can say...

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 am

And skip the sarcasm...
avatar
sloba_986
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 472
Points : 514
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 31
Location : Serbia,Novi Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:39 am

sloba_986 wrote:And skip the sarcasm...
It wasn't sarcasm. Which is better? Me trying to be somewhat polite when describing things, or me shouting and swearing all around the place. Look, it wasn't sarcasm.


Last edited by Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:41 am

So, let's see. You, fixed the UVs in a way and speeded up the reload. I, fixed the UVs in a different way, and think that the reload was alright. So how should we advance?

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 am

Suokukko wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:And skip the sarcasm...
It wasn't sarcasm. Which is better? Me trying to be somewhat polite when describing things, or me shouting and swearing all around the place. Look, it wan't sarcasm.
Ok then,my bad,looks allright now,but reload is sill slow...nvm,i'll remove my skin now from youre thread.in future,when youre fixing allready made skin,fix it right,i made that thread because i cant give warnings for everybody.
All cool,relax xD


Last edited by sloba_986 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sloba_986
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 472
Points : 514
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 31
Location : Serbia,Novi Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 am

sloba_986 wrote:
Suokukko wrote:
sloba_986 wrote:And skip the sarcasm...
It wasn't sarcasm. Which is better? Me trying to be somewhat polite when describing things, or me shouting and swearing all around the place. Look, it wan't sarcasm.
Ok then,my bad,looks allright now,but reload is sill slow...nvm,i'll remove my skin now from youre thread.in future,when youre fixing allready made skin,fix it right,i made that thread because i cant give warnings for everybody.
I know. Thanks for the understanding.

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  RocAnonimo on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 am

Men you are good on this , You can made the  SC-2010  Of call of duty ghost?
avatar
RocAnonimo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 190
Points : 296
Join date : 2014-01-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Suokukko on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 am

RocAnonimo wrote:Men you are good on this , You can made the  SC-2010  Of call of duty ghost?
I'm not the person to ask ripping-related stuff, sorry. You gonna hafta find someone else.

Suokukko
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 96
Points : 94
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Ghosts AAC HoneyBadger for Famas [UPDATED V2]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum