Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section?

3 posters

Go down

Do you want Pictures like in the CS 1.6 Release Section?

Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? I_vote_lcap33%Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? I_vote_lcap67%Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? Empty Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section?

Post  Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi,

Do you want Pictures like in the CS 1.6 Release Section?

On the pro side is, that it looks good and you can relate to it better.

The downside is, that the page gets larger and a bit uncomfortable to navigate.

What do you think?

Thanks for your opinion.

Greetings
Totalcrank

Last edited by Totalcrank on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? Empty Re: Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section?

Post  woods879 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:16 pm

This is a good idea but I think we shouldn't have to put all this fancy stuff on. I mean the new tbar is sweet but kinda confusing to navigate. A forum doesn't have to be fancy to be awesome..... And i think putting the buy images would be annoying. So i vote.... No. Neutral 
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section? Empty Re: Pictures of Sections (e.g. Weapons) in the Release Section?

Post  MasterEmile Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:24 am

Sorry but having weapon pictures would be annoying for the forum. Harder to navigate and its going to be kind of confusing to the other users.

Its best to keep it simple and easy. Faster past forum is a successful forum
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  leazq Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 am

well i think its a good idea, i dont like to see a plain wall of text right there
i feel more confortable with images Razz

the only bad thing is what you said, the page gets larger... any chance you can make two columns to place sections? Smile
leazq
leazq

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:16 am

leazq wrote:well i think its a good idea, i dont like to see a plain wall of text right there
i feel more confortable with images Razz

the only bad thing is what you said, the page gets larger... any chance you can make two columns to place sections? Smile
Sadly I can't make 2 columns because it's fix in the forum homepage kit Neutral 
So I must place the pictures underneath the headline.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down