Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD)

4 posters

Go down

Like the idea of New Weapons for CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD?

(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) I_vote_lcap100%(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) I_vote_lcap0%(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) Empty (WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD)

Post  bigboi114 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 pm

These do not replace the Original Counter-Strike 1.6 weapons at all. I used a plugin called WeaponModOmega which allows you to make your own weapons, compatible with CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD. Each weapon is a separate (small) plugin of some sort.
Each of these weapons I will show here I have coded, but I did not make the models. All in all I was sort of tired of having skins just replace original weapons, why not have the skin and have it as a New weapon? Well take a look here.

Try them here (CS1.6) - 69.90.189.34:27015
Type
/gunshop to enable the New weapon buy menu.
Only allowed on TeamDeathmatch and Hardcore TDM.

(Iron Sight) + MK14
Download : wmo_mw3_p2.rar
Should I release?

(Set #1)
Download : wmo_mw3_p1.rar
Should I release?
.44 Magnum, MP7, Skorpian, M16A1, AK47, Scar, Model1887, MP5, RPG-7, Striker12

Try them here (CS1.6) - 69.90.189.34:27015
Type
/gunshop to enable the New weapon buy menu.
Only allowed on TeamDeathmatch and Hardcore TDM.

I am also doing requests so if you are interested.
Else feel free to leave feed back.

Last edited by bigboi114 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 7 times in total

bigboi114
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) Empty Re: (WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD)

Post  RAFAEL Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 am

awesome!
does it allow to put ironsights?
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

(WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD) Empty Re: (WIP) MW3 Weapons - With WeaponModOmega (CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD)

Post  bigboi114 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am

from what I have encountered, Yes.
There is 2 ways to do it.

- Easier way for Iron Sight is edit the model and make regular anim. and you could simply copy the shoot and idle anim, re origin then so they are in the middle and then you edit the (Gun code) make a secondary fire (which aims) have it play the anim. Do remember to use cases or if, unless you want it to play only 1 Shoot animation over and over.

OR

- By setting a new POV or (fov) what you want to call it. I never understood that though. I think that has to do with a extra model so it may show the view on that instead, not exactly sure how to use the POV method, only the Animation method.

bigboi114
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  IronCore Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 am

nice!

IronCore
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  davidhunter Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

[quote="bigboi114"]These do not replace the Original Counter-Strike 1.6 weapons at all. I used a plugin called WeaponModOmega which allows you to make your own weapons, compatible with CS/CZ/HL/TFC/DOD. Each weapon is a separate (small) plugin of some sort.
Each of these weapons I will show here I have coded, but I did not make the models. All in all I was sort of tired of having skins just replace original weapons, why not have the skin and have it as a New weapon? Well take a look here.

Why dont use this for create the counter warfare 3?? or bf3 or something diferent to all games?

me and other users can work in groups for do all things for finish the mod
we only need talk about this

davidhunter
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

Post  bigboi114 Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:18 am

i dont really care about CW3 etc. I'm just working on new weapons. I don't care who *only need talk about this*

bigboi114
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  davidhunter Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

bigboi114 wrote:i dont really care about CW3 etc. I'm just working on new weapons. I don't care who *only need talk about this*
ok dont worry n.n
davidhunter
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  davidhunter Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

davidhunter wrote:
bigboi114 wrote:i dont really care about CW3 etc. I'm just working on new weapons. I don't care who *only need talk about this*
ok dont worry n.n
you create your weapons?
davidhunter
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  bigboi114 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 pm

I created the weapon codes. not the models.

bigboi114
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  davidhunter Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 pm

bigboi114 wrote:I created the weapon codes. not the models.
ammm ok
davidhunter
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down