Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)

+112
trooper99
sloba_986
fighter@123
Nathanborbon12
MasterEmile
Suokukko
tracker320
Dark-saxis
Riquelmez
dubsteppin000
moniske24
sergiox2
{- -}Filipe! _ !LIMA{- -}
Jenci21
bryzjoe
Abdul12
mehmeto123
Algorithm
Rimuto
wadieel
nooleke18
redplane
ivansraba
blacklist00
ernestas120
davo
matix1996PL
trikz
taakuu
sknss1234
davidhunter
xxLe0z
McNappa
Preedne
Karim123
War_s
Xhikku71
keel0000
dondoplon
mirzafadil
famp
death_row23
colt357
mw2ghost
AMRAAM_Missiles
-[MW3];R.M.F-
Animus120
mw2007
DoomX
kazakiii
N06. VooDoo
Bullseye
Amir Shahir
ryandaime
VesicalCoronel
ac13456
360.S. PanTerA
wana7262
cezar114
Qoing
[N]e[0]n
godlike13
ACEBG3
Arazshi
Ink
xelu_96
quintela
rapxcore65
southernsh1t
RestOutLife
IronCore
Kokboy7ths
SamyBG22
Mothership
Ghost_thing
hunted
DeadPixel
Hex
Domar251
msiuplus
Stylez10
STATIK
Thiago19
TheHunter55S
khangphidoi
caeamo
oytodokto
razieljohn619
CorpColden
RAFAEL
-Eastern
se7en
Domar251\
omg1515
deathstar20
myretrogamerz
bilalpro
dobata48
namanhyugi
Noble
srexeption
[CW3].WrecKeD
Simon_R_Ghost
Toskafka
Zync
jason_ghost123
KuroNeko
SniperNeroro
Geass-Sogeki
I.P. Freely
nikeeee
[CW3]KuBi
116 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 Empty Re: [CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)

Post  Rimuto Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

]1[-[Ô]ngBi wrote:I dont really understand what you saying. But you know nothing about this. And im not a chinese. If you dont like it, you are not welcome, dont play my mod, no one need you to comment. My mod already over 100k people download. I dare you not to touch my mod, you worth as a dog if you ever played my mod ^^! CSMW2 v.2010, CW2 and CW3.

- that guy on utube said that he took it from mw2 lmao. That explained he know nothing about modding cs.

I was stupid because i didnt lock models in csmw2 2010.
- Dream to steal cw2. Fuk stealers

yes sure you are expert -.-.

1.i think ou don't undertand, fucking translate.
2.I never said anything about you, but if you want to talk about me, ok good point to start.
3.Learn English
4.i know more that you about cs modding. you know something about smooth?, because your CW2 Models are fucked with smooth uv maps errors, are you a animator??? are you compiling for css cs 1.6 or csgo? no.
5.Then shut your mouth and learn to read because you apparently memo and not understand anything, and nobody else on youtube has told you that the mw2 extracted,
6.who cares how many downloads have your poor mod?, Nobody asked you that.
7.you are like the others never respect anything and just say they are better than others while outside are complete ****.
8.you fucking the real animators like the akimbo g18 animations, you rendered the THECOUNTER ANIMS and give credits to ZANG, who is ZANG' a another stealer LIKE YOU.
9. what about your mod? your mod is a **** compared with a spanish server, so what are you talking about your 100k downloads? complete ****, get steam kind.
10.the stealer calling stealer to others? very stupid coment from you.
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 Empty Re: [CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)

Post  [CW3]KuBi Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 am

so now I steal ? lol and you are the one who need to learn english kid. your sentences didnt make any senses lmfao. Crying or Very sad
Then dont f.kin step here, you are nothing, just get models from here and call people stealers. Dont ever use models that people posted here kid. Big mouth but nothing make senses. I dont care a lil peep like you, there are already a bunch of people retarted like you kid. I've seen many so this didn't suprise me. Yup my mod pleasure many people thats why they stole it make it theirs lol. And you the one know nothing stand up and talk nigur ? You can't do shiet. so shut the f..k up and get the f..k out of here nigur. You are not welcome kid. useless piece of shiet talk about stealers, yea right! rabbit
You dont even know what is Rig ? lol You dont know anything about modding so there is no room for you to talk here kid. Make a mod that better than mine then talk. Laughing Basketball .. keep typing kid.
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 am

um, okay... Sad Sad Sad members fighting... this is not good.. Neutral i'm so sad.

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:25 am

]1[-[Ô]ngBi wrote:so now I steal ? lol and you are the one who need to learn english kid. your sentences didnt make any senses lmfao. Crying or Very sad
Then dont f.kin step here, you are nothing, just get models from here and call people stealers. Dont ever use models that people posted here kid. Big mouth but nothing make senses. I dont care a lil peep like you, there are already a bunch of people retarted like you kid. I've seen many so this didn't suprise me. Yup my mod pleasure many people thats why they stole it make it theirs lol. And you the one know nothing stand up and talk nigur ? You can't do shiet. so shut the f..k up and get the f..k out of here nigur. You are not welcome kid. useless piece of shiet talk about stealers, yea right! rabbit
You dont even know what is Rig ? lol You dont know anything about modding so there is no room for you to talk here kid. Make a mod that better than mine then talk. Laughing Basketball .. keep typing kid.

you think that I live by skins?, friend I have my social life and I'm not antisocial or abnormal as you, something you'll say that first of all, that your mod is crap,

which part you do not understand?, you retarded?, and I will not argue with that little boy is 12 years old and do not know a person,

Anyway I have ne because falling on your stupid game

(Learn a little psychology and you will understand what I mean)

all ways I will not fight with anyone because I do not give bad life with pubescent children and no social life.

Best wishes to all

this is what I think and nobody can change

This discussion ends here.

en todo Caso Te jodi -.-
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 am

right~ you 16 , im 19. but u act like kid lmao. your english is not good mkay ? some sentences didnt make any freaking senses so dont talk about who is kid here .
Now you have nothing else to say, talk about social life ? lmao, what you have ? a computer and a masturbate station ? haha

you wanna see some of my pictures and continue talking ? lol what a loser! CS modding is what I do for fun while Im free kid, not like you, talk about stealers while you have nothing, yea nothing kid.

I know i know you are just jealous of my Mod that you can't freaking steal right? because I locked all the models, I understand. Before many people jealous like you kid, just because I locked all the models, I knew it Laughing . Too bad! Say anything you want, I dont give a f.k ! Play or not, I dont care, you are nothing kid, i have a hundred thousand fan ! while you got nothing, you have place to talk here? I dont give a f.k what you say kid, I have my life, I know what to do with my life, you dont need to worry about it kiddo. You better worry about your life, I dont see any bright light in the future for you when I see you talk kid.

You just joined and talk like you are a pro. funny eh? so sad eh ? keep running. ~

@paolo : its not a fight paolo, Im just teaching him Laughing Newbies now is like that, you have to be hard on them, u know? especially the stealers and kids like this useless piece of shiet Geno ~
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimuto Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 pm

]1[-[Ô]ngBi wrote:right~ you 16 , im 19. but u act like kid lmao. your english is not good mkay ? some sentences didnt make any freaking senses so dont talk about who is kid here .
Now you have nothing else to say, talk about social life ? lmao, what you have ? a computer and a masturbate station ? haha

you wanna see some of my pictures and continue talking ? lol what a loser! CS modding is what I do for fun while Im free kid, not like you, talk about stealers while you have nothing, yea nothing kid.

I know i know you are just jealous of my Mod that you can't freaking steal right? because I locked all the models, I understand. Before many people jealous like you kid, just because I locked all the models, I knew it Laughing . Too bad! Say anything you want, I dont give a f.k ! Play or not, I dont care, you are nothing kid, i have a hundred thousand fan ! while you got nothing, you have place to talk here? I dont give a f.k what you say kid, I have my life, I know what to do with my life, you dont need to worry about it kiddo. You better worry about your life, I dont see any bright light in the future for you when I see you talk kid.

You just joined and talk like you are a pro. funny eh? so sad eh ? keep running. ~

@paolo : its not a fight paolo, Im just teaching him Laughing Newbies now is like that, you have to be hard on them, u know? especially the stealers and kids like this useless piece of shiet Geno ~

I have to say anything, because I will not fight delayed, would be unfair of me to talk to a moron like you waste time on anything abnormal idiots simply have to ignore them, aged 19 and incapable and are still the same idiot ignored always always tell which retarded and weird, no wonder that a child is put in this way and continue to respond because it insulted and that I have the right and that will never stop because he wants to see I apologize to that idiot has nothing, and who live only from their parents and an ever done anything in your life that just fucking ana know who maybe is his cousin or some ****, you know why I never give my personal data?, because it upsets me like you have overdue, retarded will never learn in espcial people like you, like I said before, just ignore idiots and morons who drool on your computer and attached to a living screen , salt outside and appreciate the good life that is around you or dies at age 23 masturbating homosexual sex, you decide

I do not say that simply is not true
Wink
Rimuto
Rimuto

Back to top Go down

Post  mehmeto123 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 am

pls upload the parts again they are all down Crying or Very sad

mehmeto123
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 am

plz reupload the links!

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  davidhunter Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Geno[D] wrote:
]1[-[Ô]ngBi wrote:right~ you 16 , im 19. but u act like kid lmao. your english is not good mkay ? some sentences didnt make any freaking senses so dont talk about who is kid here .

I have to say anything, because I will not fight delayed, would be unfair of me to talk to a moron like you waste time on anything abnormal idiots simply have to ignore them, aged 19 and incapable and are still the same idiot ignored always always tell which retarded and weird, no wonder that a child is put in this way and continue to respond because it insulted and that I have the right and that will never stop because he wants to see I apologize to that idiot has nothing, and who live only from their parents and an ever done anything in your life that just fucking ana know who maybe is his cousin or some ****, you know why I never give my personal data?, because it upsets me like you have overdue, retarded will never learn in espcial people like you, like I said before, just ignore idiots and morons who drool on your computer and attached to a living screen , salt outside and appreciate the good life that is around you or dies at age 23 masturbating homosexual sex, you decide

I do not say that simply is not true
Wink

why so much hostility?
davidhunter
davidhunter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498907328

Back to top Go down

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 Empty please re-up

Post  bryzjoe Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Sir please reupload the links TIA
waiting for update bounce

bryzjoe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 Empty Almost! :)

Post  ivansraba Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:32 am

Just 3 parts(002,007,008) left for me to download! Woohoo cheers
ivansraba
ivansraba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenci21 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 am

Can you reupload the v1.1 update please? Very Happy

Jenci21
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Jenci21 wrote:Can you reupload the v1.1 update please? Very Happy

dont think they will man.
still waiting for CW2 to be reuploaded

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

ivansraba wrote:Just 3 parts(002,007,008) left for me to download! Woohoo cheers

How are you downloading this?
all the links are dead
if u found your own working links, can u plz send them to me i really want this game

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Domar251 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 am

Abdul12 wrote:
ivansraba wrote:Just 3 parts(002,007,008) left for me to download! Woohoo cheers

all the links are dead
if u found your own working links, can u plz send them to me i really want this game

ALL links are dead?
i dont think so.

all links are working except for the Part 2
not all links are broken.

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 ScreenShot2012-12-21at33545PM_zps7276bcbd

Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 am

Domar251 wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:

all the links are dead

ALL links are dead?
i dont think so.

[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 ScreenShot2012-12-21at33545PM_zps7276bcbd

thanks for replying
and idk how but the links are working now, thanks man, including part 2

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenci21 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:18 am

Abdul12 wrote:
Domar251 wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:

all the links are dead

ALL links are dead?
i dont think so.

thanks for replying
Use Joiner Very Happy

Jenci21
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:06 am

Jenci21 wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:
Domar251 wrote:
Abdul12 wrote:

all the links are dead

ALL links are dead?
i dont think so.

thanks for replying
Use Joiner Very Happy

yeah i did thanks for your help man.
Also sometimes when i open the game it doesnt launch?, i have to re-install the game again to make it work. Any idea on how to fix?

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  ivansraba Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:36 am

Abdul12 Im downloading from the links on 48 page....every ones in a while 1 or 2 links are working...exept link 2 I think
ivansraba
ivansraba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 am

the part 2 works nice for me:
[CS MOD] Counter Warfare 2 (CW2 - CSMW2)  - Page 30 110
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Domar251 Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:35 am

RAFAEL wrote:the part 2 works nice for me:

thats because there's a limit in mediafire now.
you cant download them all at once

Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

Post  ivansraba Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:49 pm

I wish it worked for me too...I'm trying to download all 8 parts for over a month now... lol!
ivansraba
ivansraba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:17 am

ivansraba wrote:

I wish it worked for me too...I'm trying to download all 8 parts for over a month now... lol!
the only way to see if it works is trying,i think MF has limits,as D251 said,so if this direct link of mf work,i'll post others:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  ivansraba Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am

RAFAEL wrote:
ivansraba wrote:

the only way to see if it works is trying,i think MF has limits,as D251 said,so if this direct link of mf work,i'll post others:

Noup. Didn't work;(
ivansraba
ivansraba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 am

ivansraba wrote:
RAFAEL wrote:
ivansraba wrote:

Noup. Didn't work;(
so,i dont know
MAYBE,i reupload it . Smile
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next