Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 3 MP5A2 RDS

+14
Geass-Sogeki
jason_ghost123
razieljohn619
SniperNeroro
Domar251
Gumiflex
Hex
se7en
Pr147258
namanhyugi
dobata48
boocomban
astroanth
AMRAAM_Missiles
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 3 MP5A2 RDS - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3 MP5A2 RDS

Post  [CW3]KuBi Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:21 am

se7en , you r new mem , you should respect Aram .. or MOD will do something with you ~
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/KuBiiuKeoWindy

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 am

Killer.Uno wrote:se7en , you r new mem , you should respect Aram .. or MOD will do something with you ~

I'm new? How do you know? Also if a mod does something to me, he should do something to this whole "Cod porting" section..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:57 pm

look at ur join date ~
u cant do anything , just hav a mouth
if u dont like anything , just shut up ~
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:08 pm

se7en wrote:Sooo much abusive language.. isn't that against the rules of this forum? Or you "don't give a fu.ck" too?
Try to correct your abusive languange and then talk correctly nigga

IW is a huge company that supports modding, if they were against it they could take down every Youtube video and links with mods that include their weapons, they even aproove to see their models on other games, because that makes CoD more popular, and when people see it on their games, they think, what about playing some cod? Same happened when Master Chief from Halo 2 was ported to UT3, Microsoft aprooved and it's like a reference to Halo and how awesome it is. IW is also over so why whould they care in the first place? There is only IW the name, the team is gone, they don't care about tiny things like this, but eXe ain't a company, he deserves to be respected and it's totaly wrong to "just credit him because you can".. I can steal a car and say it's a Toyota, that makes me a good person? NO, i still stole a car, same applies here!

Models/textures are non-real stuffs, they are located in the internet and can be copied for everyone.
Can a car be copied?
Does a company make Model/Texture? Not Individual?
So why don't they email IW, ask who create it, and then ask their email then you can ask for permission?
Why do you jump over why MW2 become popular? Run out of idea?
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

http://home.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Killer.Uno wrote:look at ur join date ~

It's not that i don't like, you're doing it wrong and i corrected it..
Now i say, you don't like it? Shut up!

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote: Models/textures are non-real stuffs, they are located in the internet and can be copied for everyone.
Can a car be copied?
So why don't they email IW, ask who create it, and then ask their email then you can ask for permission?

If your car is on the middle of the road or on the road way i can steal it then! It's public property...
I can copy your car's key! You should be happy to know that someone stole your car... i mean, took it and said you borrowed it to me..
Does a company makes models/textures? How absurde is that? OFC they do!
So why don't you email them? Since i am the troll here, you should totaly follow the rules!

I might ran out of ideas (which totaly i did not.. but whatever you sure can read /sarcasm) but you are the one who only says "i don't give a sh.it/damn/crap/fu.ck", it's the obvious sentence said by a NIGGA, now get out "nigga"... <.<
Go to the street and be a nigga, get out of the internet.

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm

se7en wrote:

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote: Models/textures are non-real stuffs, they are located in the internet and can be copied for everyone.
Can a car be copied?

If your car is on the middle of the road or on the road way i can steal it then! It's public property...
I can copy your car's key! You should be happy to know that someone stole your car... i mean, took it and said you borrowed it to me..
So why don't you email them? Since i am the troll here, you should totaly follow the rules!

I might ran out of ideas (which totaly i did not.. but whatever you sure can read /sarcasm) but you are the one who only says "i don't give a sh.it/damn/crap/fu.ck", it's the obvious sentence said by a NIGGA, now get out "nigga"... <.<

lol haha, son. don't be smartass.

You can publish a something on the internet and you will never lose it until you delete it yourself on HDD.
A car if you steal it, the owner will no longer have it.

Stupid short brain troll, give a dumb example.

Don't be a douchebag, you have nothing to do than bitching around what people do?
Son, i advise you. Get a life.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 am

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Can a car be copied?

You can publish a something on the internet and you will never lose it until you delete it yourself on HDD.

Don't be a douchebag, you have nothing to do than bitching around what people do?

no U nigga..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am

se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Can a car be copied?

no U nigga..

Why don't you just get out of yoru computer and go and make money for your parents?
And how old are you son? Are you just a little kid who play CS and have so many free time to bitch people on the internet? Freaking have no life.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 am

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Can a car be copied?

no U nigga..

Why don't you just get out of yoru computer and go and make money for your parents?
And how old are you son? Are you just a little kid who play CS and have so many free time to bitch people on the internet? Freaking have no life.

How do you know i play cs? how do you know i'm a kid? your son? jeez then you must a forthy bitch who's still addicted to games.. nigga

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  I.P. Freely Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 am

SE7EN, if you weren't a kid you'd have learnt to be polite to others and you'd be more sensible about what you say, you can't just call everyone arround nigger, that's just not right and you should know it, and if you're actually not a kid, it's even worst, you're a dumb fu*k who doesn't do anything else than go to school and say at home in the weekends in the computer in that case. sad.
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

se7en , wat the fuk r u talking about ? foreigner kid , with stupid english .
about the credit , if u want the real credit , everyone just hav to credit Infinity ward , they the one who make it first you dumb-ass
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:44 pm

se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Can a car be copied?

no U nigga..

How do you know i play cs? how do you know i'm a kid? your son? jeez then you must a forthy bitch who's still addicted to games.. nigga

1. Son. I advise you again, get out of the computer and look around you, if your parents have to work hard to feed their hungry kid and you just sit at the computer and agruing with people who is away from you more than 1000km. At least, get out of the computer, go to the desk, open the book and start studying. It's help your parents.

2. Why i know you play CS? Because if you don't, you probably won't care and bitch about people here. You're here for a reason.

3. I am asking about your job. You said nothing about it, so it could mean you don't have a job, and most High school students have a part-time job (at least at US), so it mean , you are on secondary, or maybe primary, who knows?

4. I am addicted to games? Son, i don't give a ****. i have my jobs, i have my homework to do and believe me, it is really a pain in the ass. But life can't be changed right away, you have to get used to that.

I was talking with Arby, and he did show me the picture of yours playing Domination at Underpass, and you what? He said you sucks like crap. Play Domination using Intervention... Don't need to test you out, but if Arby can beat you hard, i will do even harder than him.
If you want to have a match over Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, (On Steam), i am available son.

But i say again, get out of a computer, and get a life.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Can a car be copied?

no U nigga..

Big fuking bulshit.

yea yea wise words... now u need to get a life, because i already have one and since you like to steal, you sure need to get another life, because noone is going to feed a thief..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 pm

se7en wrote:

yea yea wise words... now u need to get a life, because i already have one and since you like to steal, you sure need to get another life, because noone is going to feed a thief..

Son... answer my question above before i talk to you again. I say again. If you want to compete with me in MW2 or Black Ops, i am available.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 am

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Son... answer my question above before i talk to you again. I say again. If you want to compete with me in MW2 or Black Ops, i am available.

AHAH you force me to answer your stupid question out of context and then you challenge me to a mw2 or black ops match? LOLOLOLOLOL
This clearly is ON-DAMN-TOPIC...

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperNeroro Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 am

se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

AHAH you force me to answer your stupid question out of context and then you challenge me to a mw2 or black ops match? LOLOLOLOLOL

Dude why so butt hurt? Your bitching here won't do anything about the people "stealing" these stuff.
SniperNeroro
SniperNeroro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3]KuBi Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 am

yea yea se7en is a LOSER ! Get the Fuk out of here !
[CW3]KuBi
[CW3]KuBi
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:35 am

se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Smartass.
I am not like another person who can be easily blamed by someone else. Son.
Son, you denied to answer question about your age, that mean you don't want anybody to know how old you are. Possibly you are just a kid, who is feed 3 meals a day by your parents and have no life.
If you want to talk about off-topic stuffs, you are the first one who ever talk something "out-side-a-box". Look again about the objective of this topic. This is not a topic for stealer report.
Kid... respect people, most people here is older than you, son.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 pm

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Smartass.
Son, you denied to answer question about your age, that mean you don't want anybody to know how old you are. Possibly you are just a kid, who is feed 3 meals a day by your parents and have no life.
If you want to talk about off-topic stuffs, you are the first one who ever talk something "out-side-a-box". Look again about the objective of this topic. This is not a topic for stealer report.

I ain't running away of something you asked, i am not forced to say my age, but i ensure you, i'm old enough to know what i'm talking.
I'm always off-topic? Then why creating topics with WRONG information? I correct them, u mad? gtfo
Stop calling son pretending to be "old" enough to have a kid and raise him, instead contradicting someone on a forum is ALOT more MATURE...

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:
AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:

Smartass.

I ain't running away of something you asked, i am not forced to say my age, but i ensure you, i'm old enough to know what i'm talking.
I'm always off-topic? Then why creating topics with WRONG information? I correct them, u mad? gtfo
Stop calling son pretending to be "old" enough to have a kid and raise him, instead contradicting someone on a forum is ALOT more MATURE...

Then from now, should i call you "Smartass"?

First, you denied every question of mine about your life, mean, you have no life. You don't respond to what i call you "an useless sticker to your parents".
Wrong infomation thread? What is the title of this thread again? "Modern Warfare 3 Mp5 RDS", and i have included my Mp5 inside, which is made to be look-a-like MW3? Where is the wrong info?
Who made the animation? .eXe, have i credited him? Yes.
Who port the model and texture? killburn, have i credited him? Yes.

You have the right to protect your privacy online, but you have no right to call people nigga if you don't know exactly what nigga mean and who is used for.
go to gamebanana (fpsbanana before) and you can see multiple release without author permission, but they have their name on the credit line and no one even talk about it.

Yes, i am not that old, but i have my life for myself, i have my jobs, i pay for my stuffs, when you have what? NOTHING. Everything you use is still billed by your parents, who hope the best for the children, and i am sure they will disappointed when they see you just spend time on the internet.
And don't your parents teach you that you must respect older people?
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Bullshits, you're a stalker, you like to touch little kids and calling them "son" and saying retarded things, get a life moron, instead of pretending to know stuff about other people..

se7en wrote:
namanhyugi wrote:Nice anim but can you add mw3 sleeves ?

HURR DURR DERP :V
MW3 is not even released dumbshit

HURR MW3 AMINATIONS IZ BETTER THAN CORRECT ENGLISH :V

oh look this is what a said at first, who started the "author's permission" dialogue was not me.. "people who only knows how to call people by something not related to their name or what so ever..."

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:I was talking with Arby, and he did show me the picture of yours playing Domination at Underpass, and you what? He said you sucks like crap. Play Domination using Intervention... Don't need to test you out, but if Arby can beat you hard, i will do even harder than him.
If you want to have a match over Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, (On Steam), i am available son.

Hard failing like a bitch, I don't even have MW2 nor Black Ops, Fail Troll is a FAIL... The only one that plays here (and I see it's too damn time spent on playing) IS YOU, i make mods, but i rarely play, my steam account has 100 hours of CSS since 2008 and 500 hours of SDK since 2010... Implying that I'm a smartass makes you the dumb.ass then!

ps: to Gumiflex, facepunch is still the same Surprised your friend is late or you're a complete retard

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:50 pm

se7en wrote:Bullshits, you're a stalker, you like to touch little kids and calling them "son" and saying retarded things, get a life moron, instead of pretending to know stuff about other people..

se7en wrote:
namanhyugi wrote:Nice anim but can you add mw3 sleeves ?

HURR DURR DERP :V
MW3 is not even released dumbshit

HURR MW3 AMINATIONS IZ BETTER THAN CORRECT ENGLISH :V

oh look this is what a said at first, who started the "author's permission" dialogue was not me.. "people who only knows how to call people by something not related to their name or what so ever..."

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:I was talking with Arby, and he did show me the picture of yours playing Domination at Underpass, and you what? He said you sucks like crap. Play Domination using Intervention... Don't need to test you out, but if Arby can beat you hard, i will do even harder than him.

Hard failing like a bitch, I don't even have MW2 nor Black Ops, Fail Troll is a FAIL... The only one that plays here (and I see it's too damn time spent on playing) IS YOU, i make mods, but i rarely play, my steam account has 100 hours of CSS since 2008 and 500 hours of SDK since 2010... Implying that I'm a smartass makes you the dumb.ass then!

ps: to Gumiflex, facepunch is still the same Surprised your friend is late or you're a complete retard

LOL. Ask everyone here if i am a troll.
I can easily ignore you and go away because i don't really care about this forum anymore.
But, your post become too stupid to ignore, and it is time to teach you a lesson.
So, what is your steam ID? I gotta check myself before i believe anything you said.

If there is a mistake in considering you are bad at MW2, ask Arby because i don't own that picture.

So if you don't start about the permission first,then who first? Please quote.

And i requote myself for you:
Yes, i am not that old, but i have my life for myself, i have my jobs, i pay for my stuffs, when you have what? NOTHING. Everything you use is still billed by your parents, who hope the best for the children, and i am sure they will disappointed when they see you just spend time on the internet.
And don't your parents teach you that you must respect older people?

One. You are bad kid who doesn't listen to father and mother
Two. Your parents are stupid and careless about their son.

PS: if you love to say people on the internet are nigga, you can go to United States, and say it to someone. I am pretty sure that you will return home in a coffin if you are old enough to be responsible for what you do.
99% people who try to be smartass on the internet that i know, usually be stupid and weak in real life. They such have nothing more than a big mouth.

You create stuffs for CSS, i don't care. But why do you have to be around here? This is a forum for CS 1.6 stuffs? And Source Engine is way different from CS Engine.
You may be good at this, but people can be better than you in many other angles.
I am not interested in this anymore, since this is useless, you can't make money from this. If you think you are making models for a game and then you can be called to work for a studio, you are completely wrong.
And then, my final word. "Get a life". I can make money, have my own life , have freedom, which is 100x better than your life. I care about my future not a game that i can enjoy for awhile.
If you can't make money yet, and you don't want to study, you just want to go around on the internet and say sh!t about people, go ahead. I Don't care if i may see you in the future under a bridge, wearing a crap t-shirt and waiting for every dropping coins just to buy a bread for lunch.
Your choice.
I would say again. If you want to talk about permission, tell .eXe to reply my messege, or talk to me, because i have waited for such a long time.
And yes, i had had freaking permission from Killburn who said:
just put my name in credit and you're fine
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 am

^
Stalker, get the fuk off, you want to know where i live as well? Go fuk a kid like you usually do..
Making large messages just makes you even more "nerd" than me, you have the WHOLE time to write a HUGE message that is a COMPLETE waste! Congrats, it's fuking off-topic and you want to derail and continue to know stuff about me because you are gay..

Teach me a lesson? Or teach this forum a lesson? If I am that bad idk why the admins agreed with me and locked the "Ban report"... Rolling Eyes

You say I'm a troll, but I always thought replying to a troll makes you a troll as well...

How can I respect someone I don't know? You can fake your age, you can fake your gender... And so on.

For the last time implying that your life is "good" doesn't make mine shi.t, because you don't know shi.t about me, and I already went to the USA and never called someone a nigga, only you.. because of the "nigga philosophy" called "Get a life" while a nigga wastes their lives saying so..

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  AMRAAM_Missiles Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 pm

se7en wrote:^
Stalker, get the fuk off, you want to know where i live as well? Go fuk a kid like you usually do..
Making large messages just makes you even more "nerd" than me, you have the WHOLE time to write a HUGE message that is a COMPLETE waste! Congrats, it's fuking off-topic and you want to derail and continue to know stuff about me because you are gay..

Teach me a lesson? Or teach this forum a lesson? If I am that bad idk why the admins agreed with me and locked the "Ban report"... Rolling Eyes

You say I'm a troll, but I always thought replying to a troll makes you a troll as well...

How can I respect someone I don't know? You can fake your age, you can fake your gender... And so on.

For the last time implying that your life is "good" doesn't make mine shi.t, because you don't know shi.t about me, and I already went to the USA and never called someone a nigga, only you.. because of the "nigga philosophy" called "Get a life" while a nigga wastes their lives saying so..

Modern Warfare 3 MP5A2 RDS - Page 3 You-mad-bro

So how could i believe for all that you have said...
Repeat.
1. You are a bad who don't listen to parents
2. your parents are retard, who don't teach their kid.

Permission, tell .eXe to talk to me. I don't need to talk to you. You don't own his stuffs.
Ask for Steam ID : You don't say a ****.
Ask who start the permission flame first : You don't say ****.
AMRAAM_Missiles
AMRAAM_Missiles
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 pm

AMRAAM_Missiles wrote:
se7en wrote:^

YOUR FACE

No u

se7en
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next