Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves

3 posters

Go down

Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves Empty Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Wed May 11, 2011 6:24 am

i hope i writed good
this is my first experience in remodeling
I removed the motion sensor and added tf sleeves
hase a bug but i think its good on first time Wink
credits
model=tolked from here
anims=csexe i think
sleeves=ME
remodel=ME
Compiled=Me
pics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=https://servimg.com/view/16295603/47]Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves 112

Last edited by N3cro on Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed .sleeve asigned xd)
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/243626

Back to top Go down

Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves Empty Re: Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Wed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

added new texture and chorme to them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves Empty Re: Cod4 sniper rifle no hertbeat=tf141 sleeves

Post  nikeeee Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm

lool mw2 intervention scope yeah!! nice model
nikeeee
nikeeee
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  I.P. Freely Wed May 11, 2011 4:14 pm

WTF it's so messed up, first of all anims are NOt from csexe.ru douche kot23 rus just steals all content from here and from fpsb and doesn't credit anyone or ask for any permission at all, second the uv's are all messed up dude.
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nikeeee Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:WTF it's so messed up, first of all anims are NOt from csexe.ru douche kot23 rus just steals all content from here and from fpsb and doesn't credit anyone or ask for any permission at all, second the uv's are all messed up dude.

chill kotrus is not a bad person and he always credits people even if he doesnt it doesnt meen his a douche or something chill man
nikeeee
nikeeee
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Wed May 11, 2011 11:26 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:WTF it's so messed up, first of all anims are NOt from csexe.ru douche kot23 rus just steals all content from here and from fpsb and doesn't credit anyone or ask for any permission at all, second the uv's are all messed up dude.
the model its tolked from here man,,,,and the attachments dosent belong to me ...it had csexe backpanel on the animin,,,i just remuved the heart beat sensor and the csexe panel that wos behinde the model and added TF141 sleeves and new set of retexturings on it with little chorme.....And yes it wos kot23rus conversion and adding panel....on the anim section wos csexe so that is why i credit them ....i crdit thos who i think they worked on it.....AND WHTS THAT ALL ABAUTE THE UA`vs?? i had a problem i didnt know how to asign the sleeve to the hand i resolve it ....if ur talking abaute the smd files thats creating the mdl yes ther messed up its my way of working ...evrey hand hase his own smd with sleeves....(if thers a problem ill remuve the mdl....i just thot it well be nici if i poste it )
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Wed May 11, 2011 11:34 pm

nikeeee wrote:lool mw2 intervention scope yeah!! nice model
THX MAN
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  I.P. Freely Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm

N3cro wrote:
the model its tolked from here man,,,,and the attachments dosent belong to me ...it had csexe backpanel on the animin,,,i just remuved the heart beat sensor and the csexe panel that wos behinde the model and added TF141 sleeves and new set of retexturings on it with little chorme.....And yes it wos kot23rus conversion and adding panel....on the anim section wos csexe so that is why i credit them ....i crdit thos who i think they worked on it.....AND WHTS THAT ALL ABAUTE THE UA`vs?? i had a problem i didnt know how to asign the sleeve to the hand i resolve it ....if ur talking abaute the smd files thats creating the mdl yes ther messed up its my way of working ...evrey hand hase his own smd with sleeves....(if thers a problem ill remuve the mdl....i just thot it well be nici if i poste it )
i can't even understand what you said.... try using the google translator maybe?
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:
N3cro wrote:
i can't even understand what you said.... try using the google translator maybe?
forget it man even my wife understand`s what i write

model does not come from me
is taken from here
I just have excluded their logo panel
and the sensor that was attached
I put them tf141 sleeves
and as for it `s understandable with the uav`s,and that the sleeves are crazy
im noob: D and they are the first that I add
and yes, I excluded from the model kot23rus[closest translation]
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  I.P. Freely Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 pm

WTF i did never say anything about uav's dou you understand what a UVmap is?
I.P. Freely
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [CW3].WrecKeD Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 pm

I.P. Freely wrote:WTF i did never say anything about uav's dou you understand what a UVmap is?
ok srry uvmap ...yea ther mest up Very Happy /ps just remuved the sensor nothing more to the model
[CW3].WrecKeD
[CW3].WrecKeD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down