Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play WoW for free

Go down

Play WoW for free Empty Play WoW for free

Post  Sh0n3x Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:22 am

Hey, in anyone is interested in playing WoW I can help with download and server.

DOWNLOAD - installwow.exe is the file you need.

Start it and choose first to install normal WoW (you have 3 options, normal wow, BC and Lich King). It will take some time, but be patient it's a big game.

After the install is done, game will open some update downloader or something like that to download the patches you need, and when that is done you should have correctly installed pure WoW.

Now, you start installwow.exe again, and chose The Burning Crusade. Do the same thing, and when you're done start installwow.exe again and choose The Wrath of the Lich King.

I'm still downloading Lich so I can't tell you exactly what to do after, but I guess it will update itself like the previous 2 and then it's ready for you to play.

Now, you need to find a private server for yourself. Google is your friend, but I suggest you MOLTEN server because it's very good and that's where's I'll be playing.

Make sure you have at least 19gigs of free space.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down