Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address?

4 posters

Go down

does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address? Empty does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address?

Post  XFiAudigy Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

well, after some time on this forum, i'm feeling kinda bored, so, does dynamuse really have a CS 1.6 IP address? i have this idea of the get-together-game with all of the forum members
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address? Empty Re: does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address?

Post  Sh0n3x Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

It's a quite cool idea, but sadly there is no such thing. I personally never messed with server administration and to be honest I don't even play 1.6 anymore these days.

It would be nice to see it though.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address? Empty Re: does Dynamuse have CS 1.6 IP address?

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 am

I could make a cs 1.6 server but we would need a server for it Very Happy Also Gameserver-Sponsoring is very rare. And we would need an application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 am

totalcrank wrote:I could make a cs 1.6 server but we would need a server for it Very Happy Also Gameserver-Sponsoring is very rare. And we would need an application.
Indeed. Hosting would be the biggest problem Sad
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XFiAudigy Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 am

hm, true, very true, server hosting.... shouldn't be such a tough job, just need to know where to get the dough for the server
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I have cs 1.6 server on my computer.
The only problem is - server have only 7 slots Sad
I made that server long time ago it have many maps, amx mod x, plugins and stuff ^^
What do you think? Smile
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:I have cs 1.6 server on my computer.
I made that server long time ago it have many maps, amx mod x, plugins and stuff ^^
What do you think? Smile
Look, having dozens of mods and all that stuff is easy, problem is the ping. You need a good server host. Someone who has a good upload and will run server 24/7 or a bit less or people won't play too much. Bad ping usually results in a empty server.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:
What do you think? Smile
Look, having dozens of mods and all that stuff is easy, problem is the ping. You need a good server host. Someone who has a good upload and will run server 24/7 or a bit less or people won't play too much. Bad ping usually results in a empty server.
I meant one match.
But forgot about it...
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  prot0type Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:48 am

What do you think? Smile

omg yeah do it i really dont mind as long as my ping dont go as higher than 250 ping yea IM SUCH A NICE GUY lololol pls do it . its better then ntg
prot0type
prot0type
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down