Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85%

4 posters

Go down

Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85% Empty Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85%

Post  Sh0n3x Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:10 am

So, this is one of my current WiPs. It's similar to what Poison Headcrab has compiled for CSS. Twinke's Ak47 model, which I compiled on .exe's mw2 anims with some cool attachments and camos. Ill post screenies later, only issue is the backpart of gun disappearing like shown on following video. I can't upload it for FPSB until that's fixed, so if anyone does know how to do that, I'm all ears Smile

Oh rate the vid please, it's my first one on youtube xD
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85% Empty Fix

Post  Stryder_T Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Cool!,but it has some errors, now let's list what you need to improve:

-Fix the UV misalignments on the back of the receiver.

-Check the holosight for misalignments, and separate the lens group on another .smd

-The correct term to event that a part of the gun disappears is called "clipping" I believe, that happens when a model gets on the same point as the point of view, and since the rest of the gun is on the other side of the point of view it doesn't get rendered as the rest of the model Exclamation, to "fix" it, you just need to move the origins of the model forward Wink
Stryder_T
Stryder_T
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85% Empty Re: Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85%

Post  Sh0n3x Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:22 am

Stryder_T wrote:
The correct term to event that a part of the gun disappears is called "clipping" I believe, that happens when a model gets on the same point as the point of view, and since the rest of the gun is on the other side of the point of view it doesn't get rendered as the rest of the model Exclamation, to "fix" it, you just need to move the origins of the model forward Wink
Well yeah, but it looks ugly then xD oh well, I'll try some other ones then.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85% Empty Re: Twinke's AK on exe's mw2 animations WiP - 85%

Post  Ghost P. Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 am

@Sh0n3x, looks like you forgot for this wip.
Ghost P.
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

@Ghost P.
Nope. I finished it a while ago, though I didn't update this WiP. Still CS section was wiped out along with this =.=
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XFiAudigy Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 am

dude, i fixed the sound sequence for this ak47 pack, i also included some new sounds in them, should i upload it?
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down