Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer

+2
XFiAudigy
Sh0n3x
6 posters

Go down

Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer Empty Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer

Post  Sh0n3x Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Lots of new vids considering Black Ops. Watch them bellow. From what I've seen this could come out to be a VERY good game, but I had the same feel for MW2 and it wasn't that good. There are lots of new features, but let's hope they balance everything out. That's one of the hardest things.

MUST SEE

EDIT :

Sorry guys but vids were made private (maybe Treyarch was bitching about vids on youtube ^^), so if you saw them great, if you didn't...well you will but later ^^

I will try to describe Black Ops from what I've seen.

First, the game engine is based on IWs CoD4/MW2 one and this game is quite similar to those two. What I really like about Treyarch's work here, is that they basically took ALL good stuffs from MW series and TRIED (still to early to say) to remove bad once while introducing some brand new features.

New features so far :
- Customize your character equipment and his look (you can see it on vid)
- Design your logo and import it on your sight or rifle (don't know much about it yet)
- Offline MP with AI (nice for pirated versions ^^)
- CoD points which are basically money which you use to buy equipment instead of unlocking it with XP
- Bigger recoil on guns.
- New match modes (wager, one in the chamber and gun game)
- Wider array of weapons including flamethrower attachment on rifles, ballistic knife (you both knife and shoot it), tomahawk (bigger throwing knife ^^) and crossbow with exploding arrows, though it's still too early to talk about weapons. I also heard that maps they made so far were quite good both balanced and looking good.

Anyway, the community has welcomed shown gameplay and 95% of people liked it (other 5% are probably BC2 fans ^^).

What worries me is Treyarch implementing many new stuff and if they don't balance out the game may end up like MW2. But, they have shown in a past few months that they have ears for community and they said that there will be a beta, and plus they can still use patches to fix unbalanced stuff.

Still, it's yet too early to talk about this game until beta is released or Treyarch publishes new vids. It's up to them now to keep the dignity of CoD series that MW2 has shaken up.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Last edited by Sh0n3x on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer Empty Re: Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer

Post  XFiAudigy Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 am

thx for the update dude, really appreciate it
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer Empty Re: Black Ops MP reveal and new trailer

Post  Pr147258 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am

dude all videos are now dealeted Evil or Very Mad
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  XFiAudigy Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 pm

pr147258 wrote:dude all videos are now dealeted Evil or Very Mad
well that sucks for the others who didn't view it
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Shame they disabled them. I posted the one SeaNanners uploaded with his commentary...
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:Shame they disabled them. I posted the one SeaNanners uploaded with his commentary...
and these viedos are dealeted Razz
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:17 pm

pr147258 wrote:
Sh0n3x wrote:Shame they disabled them. I posted the one SeaNanners uploaded with his commentary...
and these viedos are dealeted Razz
omg they were working when I was posting them lol
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XFiAudigy Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm

lolz haha, well, i have downloaded the vid from youtube with realplayer, i saved it in .mp4 format
XFiAudigy
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  R-man Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Wager mode is a new game mode
It has 4 games inside I think

One in the chamber: Everyone has just a pistol with one bullet and three lives. If you kill someone you get a bullet
Gun game: A series of progressive weapons, from pistol to shotgun to sniper rifle, granted to the player after kills. First one to progress through the weapons wins. If you get knifed you get reset a level.
Sticks and stones: You have crossbows and ballistic knives plus a tomahawk. If a player is killed with a tomahawk they go bankrupted.
Sharpshooter: Everyone uses the same randomly selected weapon and unlocks perks per kill. Unlock a better gun with each kill and loose a level-gun with each death.

What worries me is that I hope treyarch wont put anything near last stand
R-man
R-man
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am

2 new vids from IGN.

@R-man, yes you're right.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr147258 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:12 am

i lovce that little car :DD
p.s can u find longer videos
Pr147258
Pr147258
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm

pr147258 wrote:i lovce that little car :DD
p.s can u find longer videos
no because these vids are from a closed testing on which only important people were like IGN, Gamespot and some youtube commentators.
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Game looks much better then mw2! Smile
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  OpTicHouzeHD Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 am

I think its good just some weapons looks ugly .... the maps hmmmm i dont see all but i dont like the maps ;(
Yeah that was it but its good Very Happy

OpTicHouzeHD
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down