What would you change here?

Go down

What would you change here?

Post  sloba_986 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 am

Simple question,right? xD
Well,since i made the thread,im gonna start,first of all,releases lately suck's,most of it,not all...Reason is because there is nothing new to see.Most of it are retextured skins from gamebanana, csexe.ru, game.vn,bluh bluh bluh...I wont handpick any member as a example,but back in the days,this forum rocked with number and quality of releases.It was mostly COD stuff.Now i see all kind of stuff from crossfire,csgo to...I dont even know how to name it...I personaly dont like rainbow colored guns,diamond camos and stupidity like that...But hey,there's gamebanana xD
Incomplete skins with messed uv's,no sounds,threads without screenshot's or video,...Kinda bugs me alot to see that...Beauty of a skin is a personal taste,i get that,but common...Make it complete at least,in zip or rar with working sounds and placed uv's...From now on i will trash everything that i find incomplete.
Read the forum rules.

Few words to my fellow moderators and some other members,if you get provoced with some actions of certain members ,take it in pm's or chat,for moderators,please,lock those threads,trash them or what ever,dont continue the argument on that matter...I'll do the same.Avoid conversations like that in threads,it's a mature thing to do after all.
sloba_986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you change here?

Post  MasterEmile on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 pm

I disagree with the poll system here. The topic texture is black and we all can't see it. But anyway we barley use it. XD

Also when trashing some users thread i think it better to p.m. them why it is trash and what you have trash. So they can know what has been trashed from them.
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdul12 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:47 pm

MasterEmile wrote:I disagree with the poll system here. The topic texture is black and we all can't see it. But anyway we barley use it. XD

Also when trashing some users thread i think it better to p.m. them why it is trash and what you have trash. So they can know what has been trashed from them.

tbh a part of me agree's with you that the mod should pm the author the probs with their thread but the mods have already told us that they want complete releases and if i remember correctly anything that wasnt complete would have been trashed, so in a way i fully agree with sloba's argument (not to pick any sides)

Abdul12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sloba_986 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Again Emile,read the rules,test youre stuff in game before releasing it.Simple as that.You have youre opinion,i respect that,but i said it allready.
You can disagree all you want.Follow the simple rules,and there will be no problems.Stop uploading crap and skip the fight's in the threads.
As far as im concerned,i wont tolerate it anymore.
sloba_986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum