Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best/preferred CoD out of the series?

+4
Gumiflex
PFC. Gabriel
woods879
rotaderP
8 posters

Go down

The best/preferred CoD out of the series? Empty The best/preferred CoD out of the series?

Post  rotaderP Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Which game out of the Call of Duty series was the best in your opinion? Or at least the one most enjoyable? 

I liked Modern Warfare 2 the most, because I thought it had the most replay value out of all the other CoDs I played. The ranking system, the 1st time ever in Call of Duty where you could unlock titles and emblems and use them to represent what type of player you were, I enjoyed that. And I also primarily snipe so I loved MW2's sniping the most out of all CoDs. The Intervention was my favorite weapon and it just seems like there could never be a game more enjoyable than MW2 to me, EVER again. 

Well.. thats my opinion, what about you?
rotaderP
rotaderP
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The best/preferred CoD out of the series? Empty Re: The best/preferred CoD out of the series?

Post  woods879 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

ahemmm cod mw2 was great but the fact that it was unplayable on pc makes it in my top 5 my fav is accually cod1 united offence i mean that game was BOSS there were LMGs you could sprint the campain was fucking great so was the multiplayer also its one of the cod where you don't get called a hacker or a bitch every 2 minutes Smile
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

The best/preferred CoD out of the series? Empty My Most Favorite

Post  PFC. Gabriel Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 am

Honestly my favorite Cal of Duty game in he series is Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Mainly because it has the element of Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3. Also the storyline of the Mason's. And the fact that future of the missions reflect on your performances in the game. I also thought that Black Ops 2 was exciting yet sad. But the game was great. Can't wait for Call of Duty Ghost though.
PFC. Gabriel
PFC. Gabriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

The best/preferred CoD out of the series? Empty Re: The best/preferred CoD out of the series?

Post  Gumiflex Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:11 am

Well I like all cod games but not really mw3 its pretty not the type of game that is exciting. At of all Black Ops is my fave. More manily cod. Pluse i get to kill zombies Razz
Gumiflex
Gumiflex
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Algorithm Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 am

Meh, MW3... best multiplayer FPS yet for me. never gets booring when everything is unlocked.. doesn't look futuristic or corny in anyway.. no offense to Black Ops 2 lovers, but BO2 sucks for me.

you guys should try Tekno on MW3, you'll be hooked for life, you'll see what I mean when you try it...

Algorithm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am

My fav cod is Black Ops 1, the game has a badass singleplayer mode, the multiplayer is also very good.
but i hadn't played alot of the multiplayer, because i borrowed from my friend ..
Fox
Fox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  rotaderP Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 pm

woods879 wrote:ahemmm cod mw2 was great but the fact that it was unplayable on pc makes it in my top 5 my fav is accually cod1 united offence i mean that game was BOSS there were LMGs you could sprint the campain was fucking great so was the multiplayer also its one of the cod where you don't get called a hacker or a bitch every 2 minutes Smile
Yeah, I have yet to play a Call of Duty game on a gaming computer, only on the consoles. I only play Counter Strike, and MMOFPS's like Crossfire, Soldier Front, etc. on my PC so I wouldn't know about CoD PC.

But I have played the CoD 2: Big Red One, pretty enjoyable experience to go back and play the classics. But if you haven't played Call of Duty 3 yet, thats also a good online game to play, I also loved it's campaign. It was one of the first CoD's I've ever played other than MW2.
rotaderP
rotaderP
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  woods879 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm

my comp can support ever cod though 1- Waw (btw waw sucks Razz execpt for zombies mode) and cod4 lagged so much for me so that was unplayable i found cod2 with cod4 mod enjoyable Smile
woods879
woods879
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterEmile Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Well for me all cod are kind of good. I but my fave is cod 3. I like the classic cod because they have vehicles to fight with. Not like the currents cod. Smile
MasterEmile
MasterEmile
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://masteremile.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  megkicksass9 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Mw2! Because I loved the maps on it. There wasn't a single map I hated playing on in Mw2, and plus they had the best looking camos too me (;
megkicksass9
megkicksass9
Private
Private

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoHMegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down