MW2 m4 reskin

Go down

MW2 m4 reskin

Post  Sh0n3x on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 am

Just a 5 min work that surprised even me how well it turned out to be.




avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  astroanth on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Nice reskin
avatar
astroanth
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 183
Points : 294
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 20
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AstroAnthFPS

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  OverkilL on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 pm

i Reskined this M4 too, but snake, upload the mdl whit password....rtd men...
and men..the reskin need more phong look this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115100860/callofduty/images/0/0d/M4_6.png
...is more brilliant..in mw2
But, i like it :]
P.D: this mdl need to be reoirgined..
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 28
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  [N]e[0]n on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 pm

OverkilL wrote:i Reskined this M4 too, but snake, upload the mdl whit password....rtd men...
and men..the reskin need more phong look this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115100860/callofduty/images/0/0d/M4_6.png
...is more brilliant..in mw2
But, i like it :]
P.D: this mdl need to be reoirgined..
Hey man its 5 minute work... xD
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  _snake_ on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 pm

OverkilL wrote:i Reskined this M4 too, but snake, upload the mdl whit password....rtd men...
and men..the reskin need more phong look this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115100860/callofduty/images/0/0d/M4_6.png
...is more brilliant..in mw2
But, i like it :]
P.D: this mdl need to be reoirgined..

hey !! slowdown i think u did'nt read the thread carefuly!!! it has a pass because there are many noobs who steal and post in fpsb so the pass is on request by pm , if u want it i will send u the pass tongue tongue tongue

you RTD lol! lol!
avatar
_snake_
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 225
Points : 290
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  OverkilL on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm

_snake_ wrote:
OverkilL wrote:i Reskined this M4 too, but snake, upload the mdl whit password....rtd men...
and men..the reskin need more phong look this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115100860/callofduty/images/0/0d/M4_6.png
...is more brilliant..in mw2
But, i like it :]
P.D: this mdl need to be reoirgined..

hey !! slowdown i think u did'nt read the thread carefuly!!! it has a pass because there are many noobs who steal and post in fpsb so the pass is on request by pm , if u want it i will send u the pass tongue tongue tongue

you RTD lol! lol!
lol, u rtd men, if they fpsb's suckers post this mdls on fpsb.that mdls, gonna be trashed..
in 2 or 3 hours..post the mdls without pass men pls...
and i reskined for u...u only uploaded the mdl...
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 28
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  _snake_ on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 pm

OverkilL wrote:
_snake_ wrote:
OverkilL wrote:i Reskined this M4 too, but snake, upload the mdl whit password....rtd men...
and men..the reskin need more phong look this:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115100860/callofduty/images/0/0d/M4_6.png
...is more brilliant..in mw2
But, i like it :]
P.D: this mdl need to be reoirgined..

hey !! slowdown i think u did'nt read the thread carefuly!!! it has a pass because there are many noobs who steal and post in fpsb so the pass is on request by pm , if u want it i will send u the pass tongue tongue tongue

you RTD lol! lol!
lol, u rtd men, if they fpsb's suckers post this mdls on fpsb.that mdls, gonna be trashed..
in 2 or 3 hours..post the mdls without pass men pls...
and i reskined for u...u only uploaded the mdl...
okay man , frm now on i will post mdls without pass lol
avatar
_snake_
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 225
Points : 290
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  [N]e[0]n on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

It will be trashed on fpsb...
But they can post it on some other site or forum... -.-
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  OverkilL on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:It will be trashed on fpsb...
But they can post it on some other site or forum... -.-
i dont understand...u publish ur mdls here
but u dont wont to be published on others sites?? wtf men..
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 28
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  [N]e[0]n on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 am

OverkilL wrote:
[N]e[0]n wrote:It will be trashed on fpsb...
But they can post it on some other site or forum... -.-
i dont understand...u publish ur mdls here
but u dont wont to be published on others sites?? wtf men..
It will be nice if they credt you... -.-
avatar
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 488
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Serbia\Belgrade

View user profile http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  OverkilL on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:
OverkilL wrote:
[N]e[0]n wrote:It will be trashed on fpsb...
But they can post it on some other site or forum... -.-
i dont understand...u publish ur mdls here
but u dont wont to be published on others sites?? wtf men..
It will be nice if they credt you... -.-
o.O i dont care about that men...
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 28
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  Sh0n3x on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 am

Mind returning to my reskin? XD

@Overkill
As I said, it's a 5min work out of boredom. I'd rather spend my time playing MW2 then trying to phong out an ugly texture.
Origins are like that because I was getting alot of cliping in game with ones that looked good.
avatar
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Points : 571
Join date : 2010-03-08
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  OverkilL on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

Sh0n3x wrote:Mind returning to my reskin? XD

@Overkill
As I said, it's a 5min work out of boredom. I'd rather spend my time playing MW2 then trying to phong out an ugly texture.
Origins are like that because I was getting alot of cliping in game with ones that looked good.
yeah i know, if u want i phong ur texture Very Happy
P.D:how you do a matt paint?
avatar
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 519
Points : 510
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 28
Location : España, Alicante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  astroanth on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

for some reason when i wanna get the m4a1 texture its white when you play in mw2 its the main texture some sort of file that adjusted the maps to change the colour on the skin
avatar
astroanth
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 183
Points : 294
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 20
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AstroAnthFPS

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  I.P. Freely on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 am

OverkilL wrote:
[N]e[0]n wrote:It will be trashed on fpsb...
But they can post it on some other site or forum... -.-
i dont understand...u publish ur mdls here
but u dont wont to be published on others sites?? wtf men..
cuz probably the people who download the skin and upload it on other sites will (probably) take the credit and don't even say a word about the real authors(probably)
avatar
I.P. Freely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 359
Points : 356
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 21
Location : buenos aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  XFiAudigy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:Just a 5 min work that surprised even me how well it turned out to be.




may i ask, how do u do a "reskin" or "retexture" ? im really into those stuff but i just dunno how to start
avatar
XFiAudigy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 148
Points : 157
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MW2 m4 reskin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum