Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin?

4 posters

Go down

AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin? Empty AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin?

Post  kh4zy Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello.

I got a iron sight plugin for amxx, cs 1.6.

Its working like a charm, but i also need a amxx plugin, to replace the original cs guns with the aimable skins i have. I have tried a few ones, but everytime i reload or goes out of iron sight, it just shows the original cs 1.6 skin ;s like the ak47

Is there anybody out there that could help me out? Smile

Im about to make a CTF Ironsight Server for cs 1.6 :p (Ofc iron sight to make the game funnier)

Kind Regards Kh4zy

kh4zy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin? Empty Re: AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin?

Post  Domar251 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 am

if its the one that i gave you. you need to decompile the model and re-origin Smile
Domar251
Domar251
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/Domar251

Back to top Go down

AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin? Empty Re: AMXX Custom model plugin that supports iron sight plugin?

Post  Megastorm Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm

D251 wrote:if its the one that i gave you. you need to decompile the model and re-origin Smile
can you give me that plugin??

Megastorm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  RAFAEL Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 pm

kh4zy wrote:Hello.

Its working like a charm, but i also need a amxx plugin, to replace the original cs guns with the aimable skins i have. I have tried a few ones, but everytime i reload or goes out of iron sight, it just shows the original cs 1.6 skin ;s like the ak47

Im about to make a CTF Ironsight Server for cs 1.6 :p (Ofc iron sight to make the game funnier)

Kind Regards Kh4zy

Should you know what the

1-find the sma of the plugin nst_weapon
2 - edit the path of the skins and put into the folder the cs 1.6 models. So When You by the gun with the name of ak47 it will replace the original
RAFAEL
RAFAEL
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

http://rgggames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Megastorm Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

rafael wrote:
kh4zy wrote:Hello.

Kind Regards Kh4zy

Should you know what the

1-find the sma of the plugin nst_weapon
2 - edit the path of the skins and put into the folder the cs 1.6 models. So When You by the gun with the name of ak47 it will replace the original
easier way of replacing skins is GHW_Weapon_Replacements,but this is also good idea...Smile
If anyone can give me this plugin swhat is used in CW2 for Ironsight moda,I would appreciate that soo much...Smile

Megastorm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down