Core 1 : Dyna and Core 2 : Nova studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gimy banned

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gimy banned Empty Gimy banned

Post  Gimy Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello guys , i know i'm banned , i still see my PM's , please beg admins to unban me , i have so many projects but i can't post anything...just be in my skin , after more then 2 years of work for fpsbanana , all my missed nights ....now are for nothing....so sad if anybody can do something or can help me , please do it for me , i think if we unit , all the team and making a campaign with the name "Unban Gimy" i will get unbanned. Crying or Very sad
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Gimy banned Empty Re: Gimy banned

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Gimy wrote:Hello guys , i know i'm banned , i still see my PM's , please beg admins to unban me , i have so many projects but i can't post anything...just be in my skin , after more then 2 years of work for fpsbanana , all my missed nights ....now are for nothing....so sad if anybody can do something or can help me , please do it for me , i think if we unit , all the team and making a campaign with the name "Unban Gimy" i will get unbanned. Crying or Very sad
I will do everything I can!!!
Just tell me why are you banned??
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

http://www.fapstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Posted by Jonny-higgins

If gimy wants to be unbanned he must e-mail bans@fpsbanana.com with a reason why he should be unbanned, the admins will then consider his request.
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:
Gimy wrote:Hello guys , i know i'm banned , i still see my PM's , please beg admins to unban me , i have so many projects but i can't post anything...just be in my skin , after more then 2 years of work for fpsbanana , all my missed nights ....now are for nothing....so sad if anybody can do something or can help me , please do it for me , i think if we unit , all the team and making a campaign with the name "Unban Gimy" i will get unbanned. Crying or Very sad
I will do everything I can!!!
Just tell me why are you banned??

I really don't know why i'm banned , nobody(admin) want to tell me why i am banned exactly

When i got banned , i wasn't know who banned me and with what reason , what i know is - after i post the feedback with the m4a1 link i got gagged ....i know i make something very bad so that was...but the next day i was banned ...so i don't know who and why ...

Last edited by Gimy on Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Sun May 30, 2010 12:52 pm

[N]e[0]n wrote:Posted by Jonny-higgins

If gimy wants to be unbanned he must e-mail bans@fpsbanana.com with a reason why he should be unbanned, the admins will then consider his request.

very well , but to do that should i know the reason of my ban no ? to know why i got banned more exactly ...

so sorry now but if very night here so i will go to sleep , see tomorrow

GIMyFREE Crying or Very sad
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Gimy wrote:
[N]e[0]n wrote:Posted by Jonny-higgins

very well , but to do that should i know the reason of my ban no ? to know why i got banned more exactly ...

so sorry now but if very night here so i will go to sleep , see tomorrow

GIMyFREE Crying or Very sad
I told him that...
Ok now I am waiting for jonny's respond... =.=
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Posted by Big Ross

BlooP brought Gimy to my attention for spamming the CSA system. I reported him to the admins for a ban.

He created multiple user accounts to favorite his own skins and rate them. He had it coming after committing such acts against the rules. The chances he will be unbanned are slim and none.
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Sun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Gimy you really did what Neon wrote?

don't you send them mail, I'll send one. If someone else vouches for you, your chances for unban are bigger then Wink
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

https://dynamusecorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Sh0n3x wrote:Gimy you really did what Neon wrote?

don't you send them mail, I'll send one. If someone else vouches for you, your chances for unban are bigger then Wink
Big Ross told me that check on my profile on fpsbanana if you don't beleve me... -.-
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I will do what ever you want to unban Gimy! Very Happy
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost P. Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 pm

LoL one of the one best texturers on fpsbanana banned?WTF ?
Ghost P.
Ghost P.
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Mon May 31, 2010 12:19 am

Thank you , i think if more peoples will do that i will have more chances to be unbanned , about the multiply account , my little brother who are on my way for making skins ( here is her first skin http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/91823 with my help ...) i doesn't wanted to peoples know he is my brother but for that thing i got banned i think for account duplication because we live in the same house we have 2 computers but i think we have the same ip so i think i was banned for account duplication , about my skins added to favorite by them , i didn't tell to add he just added without my know i said to remove my skins to favorite because peoples will think i make a double account to earn points...but he couldn't just after 7 days but was to late...a got banned...the problem is that is very hard to explain to admins that i have a brother because i'm sure he will think i'm a liar because all know after someone do something bad he said was my little brother no me bla bla bla....but the dang truth is i really have a brother...

NEW: Now i can't recive PM's..., i can't send PM's on banana so..., now i can't login by any way..
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Mon May 31, 2010 2:54 am

Gimy wrote:

Thank you , i think if more peoples will do that i will have more chances to be unbanned , about the multiply account , my little brother who are on my way for making skins ( here is her first skin http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/91823 with my help ...) i doesn't wanted to peoples know he is my brother but for that thing i got banned i think for account duplication because we live in the same house we have 2 computers but i think we have the same ip so i think i was banned for account duplication , about my skins added to favorite by them , i didn't tell to add he just added without my know i said to remove my skins to favorite because peoples will think i make a double account to earn points...but he couldn't just after 7 days but was to late...a got banned...the problem is that is very hard to explain to admins that i have a brother because i'm sure he will think i'm a liar because all know after someone do something bad he said was my little brother no me bla bla bla....but the dang truth is i really have a brother...

NEW: Now i can't recive PM's..., i can't send PM's on banana so..., now i can't login by any way..
I know that bloop guy and I can tell you that he isn't a guy he is an ass!!!!!! >.<
I will send that e-mail to... ;]
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 am

I sent Big Ross a PM:

Hi BR...

You should tell that BLooP guy that hi is one big ass....
Because he got mad at me for nothing and now he ban 2 very good members for nothing!
Gimy have a little brother who made a fpsbanana account and his nick is Desperado....[They ban him too]
Gimy and Desperado live in the same house with 2 computers who have the same ip!
So you guys think that he made a multiply account... =.=
Also Gimy told Desperado to don't add his skins to favorites but Desperado added it without Gimys knowing!
And 10-20 people will send a mail with message unban Gimy!
His chances for unban are bigger then! Wink
Also sorry for bad English....
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Mon May 31, 2010 5:56 am

guess what guys , after i will get unbanned i will post a awesome knife , will be my last one knife , my ultimate knife , will be....awesome ! it is done i'm waiting the unban

Hey guys ...did everybody find out why i'm banned exactly to know what to send to bans@fpsbanana.com
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

Gimy wrote:guess what guys , after i will get unbanned i will post a awesome knife , will be my last one knife , my ultimate knife , will be....awesome ! it is done i'm waiting the unban

Hey guys ...did everybody find out why i'm banned exactly to know what to send to bans@fpsbanana.com
I sent a mail... ;]
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  OverkilL Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm

lol, u are been banned xD, but is not funny ...is a BIG problem Very Happy
OverkilL
OverkilL
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

i know is a big problem but i want to know why i'm exactly banned ...to know what i did to deserve a ban...because i know for the smap link i got gagged but for what i get banned i don't know , after i will understand why i'm banned for i will send a e-mail to bans@fpsbanana.com , if you can help me to find the reason for what i get banned please help..

And anyway why fpsbanana want to lost a good texturer ?
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 am

Please guys , can anyone tell me why I am banned exactly ??
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 pm

I already told you...
Admins think that you made a multiply account!
I sent a mail and I told him the story about your brother.....
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  [N]e[0]n Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 am

Guys do not sent the messages on that mail anymore cuz you will be gagged...
Also Gimy I'm disappointed in you cuz BR told me that you made more then one multiply account and you deserved a ban! [BR found many unactive accounts on your ip..]

Last edited by [N]e[0]n on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
[N]e[0]n
[N]e[0]n
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 am

[N]e[0]n wrote:Guys do not sent the messages on that mail anymore cuz you will be gagged...
Also Gimy I'm disappointed in you cuz I BR told me that you made more tha=en one multiply account and you deserved a ban!

Hmm..i don't know about more accounts besides my account and my brother account , if he made more than 1 i think i will kill him
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 am

I sent the mail :
Dear and respectful FPS Banana administrators

I would like to explain a situation that has taken place on 28/05/2010 when my studio member, dear friend and a very good texturer, Gimy got banned. He is 18, and has a brother who is 11. So, after some time, his brother created an account and with help from Gimy and he published 1 skin found here : http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/91823

. That reskin was done by me first when I first joined up the FPSB and I remember being asked from Desperado for my permission for him releasing it . His brother being young and immature, and even after Gimy told him NOT to, decided to add Gimy's skins to favorites and by that cause you to believe that Gimy created another account only to rate his skins and add them to favorites. Now, I really hate when someone does that, but I can assure you that Gimy has a brother really who did that.

I also want to tell you that FPS Banana means alot to Gim and that he spends, well now I'd say spent, most of his time on it. I remember him never being lazy to do anything considering texturing, and that even Teh Snake said that Gimy is good.

Now please, don't be so emotionless and destroy one good fella who really works hard, only because of this little coincidence. And know that running, keeping and moderating site as big as FPS Banana is really hard, and that you have to be very strict and careful, but I know Gimy a while and I know he wouldn't do such thing as double accounting and adding his skins to favorites.

Please, reconsider reasons written above and bring your decision. I believe it will be fair.

Yours faithfully, Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimy Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 am

Hello guys...i still banned , i send a mail to bans@fpsbanana.com 2 days ago but no response , what should be mean that ?
Gimy
Gimy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh0n3x Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 am

No idea. If you don't get unbanned, I'd recommend you do this. Somehow change your IP address and make a new FPSB account. You've got 2 computers if I remember.

Now, how does Big Ross say that you had alot of inactive accounts on that IP? Big Ross is a cool guy, and he wouldn't make a mistake. Did your brother create them or you did?
Sh0n3x
Sh0n3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next